Any basketball/NBA fans here?

I am afan of D.Wade, but it seems like my summer vacation will come early this year.

[quote=“05xnamnori”]Anyone into the NBA playoffs right now?
The Bulls/Celtics series have been GREAT!

Also, if you are in Taiwan, where do you play basketball at? I am moving there next month and would love to play.[/quote]

Absolutely! All time great!

What a great story line, with the reigning champs going into the playoffs without KG. Then all these close games with dozens of lead changes and overtimes. And to top it all off, a triple overtime win by Chicago to force game seven! :discodance:

MAN! It doesn’t get any better than that!

Unfortunately, I see the winner having nothing left for Orlando in round two. :neutral:

Haha, the Heat still have a chance. Horford and Williams are out for game 6! :discodance:

check out my thread down the page, some info in there

when yuo get here drop me a PM, I’ve been playing pretty regularily here

[quote=“zender”][quote=“05xnamnori”]Anyone into the NBA playoffs right now?
The Bulls/Celtics series have been GREAT!

Also, if you are in Taiwan, where do you play basketball at? I am moving there next month and would love to play.[/quote]

Absolutely! All time great!

What a great story line, with the reigning champs going into the playoffs without KG. Then all these close games with dozens of lead changes and overtimes. And to top it all off, a triple overtime win by Chicago to force game seven! :discodance:

MAN! It doesn’t get any better than that!

Unfortunately, I see the winner having nothing left for Orlando in round two. :neutral:[/quote]

Lord you guys are gonna be disappointed. These Bulls got heart but no big players. They aren’t going all the way.And too bad because it would be great if the Bulls and the Blackhawks would win!

I predict the bulls upset the Celtics. They may even give Orlando a go, but no one will stop Cleveland. The blackhawks will be finished before this time next week. What’s with people not stating their location when asking for things? I suppose if the location is not stated, we are to assume TP. Anyway, I play in Taichung.