Any female users on here?

I had no idea there were so many women posters on here. I thought we’d turned it into a gentlemen’s club. I’m now feeling decidedly unsafe.

3 Likes

well. There isn’t really any incentive to scream I’M A GIRL on forums if it isn’t necessary. For most topics, it doesn’t really matter what gender you are.

9 Likes

@Icon I think we exceeded one hand.

7 Likes

:happyrunningaround:

The more, the merrier.

7 Likes

Users of what?

Tiktok, tiktok, it’s 12 o’clock.

Older, not old.

White?

No leather seats!

Hey Tai, I recorded some of your guitar setup videos back in 2014 near Yangminshan, how have you been? Still building guitars these days? Last time we talked you said you were going back to Texas, did you end up coming back to Taiwan?

1 Like

I’m female., but I don’t write here a lot because of all the heteropatriarchy repression, repression mostly against me.

2 Likes

roasted i love it

4 Likes

Yea im back in taiwan but located in xinjhuan now. I would appreciate more help in recording videos…

1 Like

I’ve got my reading glasses on. My lower back hurts from my 3k run yesterday. The bedroom smells from the deep heat I applied to the area. Gotta go. Think I heard my granddaughter crying. She’s downstairs. Not looking forward to the stairs on my rickety knees.

7 Likes

Very few here, local KHH girls use LINE groups or maybe PTT which is old but still in use

1 Like

Seems most taiwanese use ptt. I hqve no idea how to get into the platform and its also very hard to read.

Not so hard to read if can read Chinese

There are posters whose posts don’t indicate any genders. I don’t think all of them are male.

2 Likes

PTT is 1980s technology and its thread organization is terrible. I can google a question and it takes me to a PTT page, but it will not show me any of the replies (it’s there but not clickable).

It’s freaking old platform.

I think the nice thing about a forum is that you get to talk to people without any biases of race or gender. So for me, I don’t pay it any mind. I speak to someone like I would to anyone else.

3 Likes