Any healthy 30-45yo White male long term expat professionals here? Would appreciate some insight about why any would stay in taipei

This is gonna be a real hard stat to validate…
…reader’s wives anyone?

1 Like

Go outside. It’s a nice day. Take a walk through any neighborhood where whites tend to congregate.

Photos or it didn’t happen.

I think my wife is a 10, but I’m biased.

2 Likes

I can take Hong Kong for about three days before I start to go mental. No wonder my career is in the doldrums…

1 Like

Buddha/derpydogs tends to show up whenever there is some “white expat” hating going on at PTT or redditch. COINCIDENSE!?!?!?

1 Like

Blink twice if your wife is standing over your shoulder right now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

All I know is I punched waaaaay out of my league.

[quote=“Dasarbule, post:49, topic:173132, full:true”] it is awfully hard to focus with these images of bare bears romping around in the forest clearing between my ears.
[/quote]

Lemme help ya with bare bears:

2 Likes

Bad enough when we’re ostracized here because we’re not yet fluent in Chinese. Now we need to know German as well??

2 Likes

It’s only about the picture ^^

But for reference: “But cosmopolitan said it looks good if you shave your chest” - “Yetis shouldn’t read cosmopolitan”. From www.nichtlustig.de (notfunny)

2 Likes

I don’t know anybody who is earning as low as 75,000. The lowest is 90k, and those guys are long term kindy teachers.

Tis our English I am worried about.:grin:

1 Like

Oh, but to answer the OP, just assuming too kindly that he wasn’t (only) trolling:

Why would one stay in Taipei? Simple. Because, while not perfect, Taiwan can be quite nice. Ok, we have tons of those threads, and also tons of the opposite ones.

If you happen to have a job you like and that pays well, especially one that kinda requires you to be in Taipei due to some industries being centered around here, then life can be good. Even (especially?) for 30-45yo white male long term expats. And yes, also for ones like you, that seem to be desperate for sex with good looking, shaved… Uhm… Vegetarian bear Gay guys it was, right? Sorry maybe I got lost a bit.

2 Likes