Any idea on paperwork involved for legal guardianship

Hi all. II usually get a consent form for traveling to Canada with my kids solo.
This time will be different as I am moving back with my kids for education purposes.
My husband will stay in Asia which means I need to all the paperwork in Canada. Would legal/ sole guardianship be the way to go. Would also like to be able to take kids to US for travel possibly and want to add this clause to my notorized consent form.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Just one, any notarized document you get from here, make sure to get it attested from MOFA. The document is worthless otherwise.