Any idea when or if this will be available in Taiwan?

Considering that THIS is available in Hong Kong as a Region 3 and with Chinese subtitles, it should be available here too, right ? And Warner is good here at releasing TV series (They just released a box set of Dallas :noway:) But I haven’t seen any sign of it, it’s been out a while there I think.
I could order from HK, but the price seems very high compared to Amazon

Don’t suppose there’s any chance THIS will be out here either :frowning:

My first question is why? Second question is do you have an obsession with Wonderwoman?
Don’t get my wrong her hooker boots is a bit of a turn on, but was the show really that good? I vaguely remember it.

Who cares about Wonder Woman, THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO was in that list too son!

[quote=“Frost”]My first question is why? Second question is do you have an obsession with Wonderwoman?[/quote]Definately, she can catch me in her lassoo anytime.

[quote]Don’t get my wrong her hooker boots is a bit of a turn on, but was the show really that good? I vaguely remember it.[/quote]I only vaguely remember it too, probably seemed good when I was little, not sure about now. I guess it’s more curiosity more than anything. Or the 70’s kitsch cartoony feel.

Haven’t seen either of these here.

Be careful if you order discs. Some DVDs have specific region codes and won’t work in machines from different regions unless the machine is reprogrammed. Or something like that anyway! I once bought a DVD in Australia which wouldn’t play in my friend’s DVD player here in Taiwan, for this reason. I assume Hong Kong and Taiwan have the same codes.

While we’re on the topic, my housemate is looking for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Anyone know where to get Buffy?

Believe it or not, I’m flying on air. I never thought I could feel so free…ee…ee…

Great. Now you’ve got me singing the theme to TGAH.
I’m really surprised you can’t find Wonder Woman here. I grew up in Taiwan in the 70s and loved Wonder Woman (I even had a Wonder Woman action figure). Who could not want an invisible plane?
I also grew up on The Bionic Woman and the Six Million Dollar Man and Charlie’s Angels. These were dubbed in Mandarin and on regular cable. I’m going to Rose and see if they have it.

TGAH rocks. If you guys find it here please post details. A new generation awaits this stuff.

I once found an awesome website with all the american tv shows you could think of. Sorry I can’t find it now, but i did come across this website I hope it helps, but also, I think you end up ordering from Amazon anyway…

www.tvshowstore.com

[quote=“I”]I could order from HK, but the price seems very high compared to Amazon[/quote]I checked a couple of prices and it seems that the prices in Taiwan are similar to HK (a couple of $US less), and a lot more than Amazon. So I’ll probably get it from yesasia.com if I really want it and don’t want to wait for it here (Chinese subtitles are useful here)

[quote=“L-A”]Be careful if you order discs. Some DVDs have specific region codes and won’t work in machines from different regions unless the machine is reprogrammed. Or something like that anyway! I once bought a DVD in Australia which wouldn’t play in my friend’s DVD player here in Taiwan, for this reason. I assume Hong Kong and Taiwan have the same codes.
[/quote]I’m all sorted in that department. Yes, HK and Taiwan are both region 3 anyway.

[quote]TGAH rocks. If you guys find it here please post details. A new generation awaits this stuff.[/quote]Will do, I’ll prefer to get it here with Chinese subtitles, but I don’t hold any hopes for that, I think I’ll be getting that from Amazon.

My first experience of TGAH was while on holiday in Italy watching it dubbed into Italian, didn’t understand a word of it but it LOOKED good.

Finally:
whv.com.tw/movie/new/MovieBrief.asp?id=680