Any kiwi living in Kaohsiung or Taiwan?

Any kiwi living in Kaohsiung or Taiwan???or…only my husband!!! :sunglasses:

not in Kaohsiung, but Taoyuan.

I know of at least 2 others living in Taipei.

You see … told you … kiwi’s are almost extinct … :laughing:

still good eating however :sunglasses:

What? kiwi? Does it taste like chicken? or … :noway:

Warn me before you start to serve them… :astonished:

I know of at least 5 here in Kaohsiung. Hugo, Dan, Jeff, Greg and one whose name escapes me. Those four I met through the KCC (Kaohsiung Cricket Club).

I know one too … Gregg … well I don’t know he’s still around but he used to work for a printing company in Taipei …

I am still here. Just. Not in Kaoshiung. Halfway up the island.

[quote=“Bassman”]I am still here. Just. Not in Kaoshiung. Halfway up the island.[/quote]Where is the KCC??
Phone Number would be nice :rainbow:

from a NZ’er looking for more NZ’ers

[quote=“eteanz”][quote=“Bassman”]I am still here. Just. Not in Kaoshiung (Gaoxiong). Halfway up the island.[/quote]Where is the KCC??

from a NZ’er looking for more NZ’ers[/quote]

There are bunch of awfully nice people in Kaohsiung…it’s too bad you are looking for Kiwis only ( and there some nice Kiwis also).

Or … was it Craig?

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“eteanz”][quote=“Bassman”]I am still here. Just. Not in Kaoshiung (Gaoxiong) (Gaoxiong). Halfway up the island.[/quote]Where is the KCC??

from a NZ’er looking for more NZ’ers[/quote]

There are bunch of awfully nice people in Kaohsiung…it’s too bad you are looking for Kiwis only ( and there some nice Kiwis also).[/quote]

All too true :notworthy:
But the reason I’m really after the Kiwi is to have a talk as I miss spinning a good yarn

Well, hang around here a bit and you’ll get a good old kiwi hard time before too long. If not from me, it will be Tetsuo or Bu Lai En.
Ironman tries hard but he is from the west island :unamused:

Well, hang around here a bit and you’ll get a good old kiwi hard time before too long. If not from me, it will be Tetsuo or Bu Lai En.
Ironman tries hard but he is from the west island :unamused:[/quote]

Bassman is a Kiwi, as is almasjohn, who accounts for at least two Kiwis, given his height and musculature.

Ironman tries hard but he is from the west island :unamused:[/quote]

Bassman is a Kiwi, as is almasjohn, who accounts for at least two Kiwis, given his height and musculature.[/quote]
yes he mentioned that on page 1, but he’s a nice kiwi, not one to give people a hard time…

[quote=“Truant”]…
yes he mentioned that on page 1, but he’s a nice kiwi, not one to give people a hard time…[/quote]

That’s how we want them … isn’t it guys? :laughing:

Chris again…
If I ever thought of kiwi’s as been HARD or DIFFICULT I’d would have to be Australian :laughing:

I’m just a poor Auckland North shore male (don’t know anything about cars)
So all I know is that to an outside observer a friendly Kiwi conversation can seem like try’in to hassle the crap out O someone :smiley:

[quote=“belgian pie”][quote=“Truant”]…
yes he mentioned that on page 1, but he’s a nice kiwi, not one to give people a hard time…[/quote]

That’s how we want them … isn’t it guys? :laughing:[/quote]
there, you see? That’s what sets kiwis apart from europeans. We like banter.

That and Shuting up is hard to do :laughing:
NOT impossible JUST unlikly