Any lawyers

within how many years of month I can file lawsuit for…

my life insurance company messed up my policy and it’s a big mess…mainly my agent screwed it up…within how many years I can file law suit until it expires? or similar situations regarding insurance policies in general.

this friend’s relative took out his CD account while he is overseas…he has the stamp with him in the states but the CD was back home with his Dad…when when his Dad died his relative took out the CD but somehow they took out the money without the original stamp so he is thinking about suing the bank…how many years he got to sue?

thanks

Friendly advice:

1. What country are you speaking of? Taiwan or US?
  2. Where is the LI policy? Taiwan or US?

As for your friend’s problem, I can’t even understand the question.

The other advice I can give you is that wherever you are located, you should go to your local bar association and ask for some referrals and speak to a lawyer in your area.

GL,

[quote=“okaythen01”]within how many years of month I can file lawsuit for…

my life insurance company messed up my policy and it’s a big mess…mainly my agent screwed it up…within how many years I can file law suit until it expires? or similar situations regarding insurance policies in general.

this friend’s relative took out his CD account while he is overseas…he has the stamp with him in the states but the CD was back home with his Dad…when when his Dad died his relative took out the CD but somehow they took out the money without the original stamp so he is thinking about suing the bank…how many years he got to sue?

thanks[/quote]

You may want to consider posting this in one of the many legal fora.
Er…go down the main page a little.

ToeRedirects

[quote=“lsieh”]Friendly advice:

The other advice I can give you is that wherever you are located, you should go to your local bar association and ask for some referrals and speak to a lawyer in your area.

GL,[/quote]

Both are Taiwan

[quote=“okaythen01”][quote=“lsieh”]Friendly advice:

GL,[/quote]

Both are Taiwan[/quote]

We have at least 3 lawyers on this board. Not too sure if they can help, but you can try PMing them. Tigerman (the Magnificent one), Hartzell and Mother Theresa are all lawyers. If you hire one of them, I’ll be expecting a 10% finders fee.

ToeKids

very cool…thanks a lot…