Any Lords of Destruction in here?

Come on…who’s playing Diablo in here. Specifically looking for US West realmers. I am a lvl 69 druid looking for some people to team up with. Preferably someone who can whip everyone in Hell’s ass, mad cows to boot… :imp: :moo: :imp:

:moo: (hmmm…from the “What to do with all them sick cows” department…Mad Doctor Marten’s???)… :moo:

PM or respond here. If there are enough of us, maybe the great Maoman will let us start a club…

Newbies welcome of course…

69 level Druid? In terms of AD&D that is right off the chart. That’s like Thor, Horus, Elric, Gandalf, and Zeus wrapped up all in one package.

Your druid is one bad boy :smiley:

If my halfling barbarian ever meets your druid in an inn, I will most certainly be the one sponsoring for the mead. :laughing:

I can go to lvl 99…so it’s not that off the chart…I can only do 1 and 1/2 screens (of more than 100) on the Hell difficulty. Then my ass, my merc’s ass, my bear’s ass, my spirit of barbs’ ass and all 5 of my ravens’ collectives asses get kicked. It’s not pretty…I rain down armageddon on my foes…I freeze them with an icy blast of breath and whack on 'em with my Tabor replete with lvl 30 Electrical Charges and it does nothing…I whack and I am toast…

Best save a few sheckels for my pet bear…he gets very hungry when in town and barbarians are good eatin’…even halfling ones…

Yeah, I hate when that happens. “Have a piece of old smokey (whips out his Wand of Fire), b@@ch!” Boom, fireball engulfs the room. DM rolls…“No damage, but the lich and his beholder buddy look really pissed off.” :shock: It is about that time that the wizard yells, “oh shit…every man for himself!” and runs for the door.

i got a 89 assassin. hell diff isn’t much of a problem except when you have those annoying bosses that are immune to physical, tough, hard skin, etc. then it gets tedious whacking away (it already is sometimes)

still it’s much better than the druid. i feel the druid is much more dependent on weapons for damage, and his skill set isn’t that great overall.

prob the easiest is still the sorc but reqs good eqpt and more patience.
but i can still kill the fastest with an asn.

necro i find too slow.

amazon is pretty easy too with the right bow.

dunno if my account is still active though. i wouldnt mind playing a little.

I play on US West and I have a couple of characters I play with- my highest level is a level 50 bowazon. I also have a level 39 Hammerdin and a level 18 cold sorc. My levels are not that high up yet but I do play with a group of kick ass people that help me level real quick and give me free stuff…nice to play with your friends who don’t steal your gold or hog all the goods. Well PM me if ya wanna play sometime.

Great, there are a couple of you out there. Doug, are you on US West? You can be our fearless leader, rushing us ever higher.

Okay…let’s make a game. Call it 2bros/dj and make it on Hell diff. That way, we can try joining the game first. If one of us is playing, the other can just appear in the game. Now that StarWorld has left my home, I see myself playing alot more.

[quote=“Toe Save”]Great, there are a couple of you out there. Doug, are you on US West? You can be our fearless leader, rushing us ever higher.

Okay…let’s make a game. Call it 2bros/dj and make it on Hell diff. That way, we can try joining the game first. If one of us is playing, the other can just appear in the game. Now that StarWorld has left my home, I see myself playing alot more.[/quote]

r u guys playing ladder or non-ladder?

btw, i think i did erase my chars or at least i gave my stuff to a friend. i did pretty much have everything at one point, so it got boring. also, this was after i got tired of the cheating and hacking and stopped playing. but as for knowing the ins and outs, i am still good for it. altho there has been new items, fixes, changes etc. that i have to read up on.

Non-ladder.

We can talk about ladder later…hehehe…say that 5x fast…

I beg to differ about my dru…the bear alone attracts everyone’s attention…so I cast him at the worst…I’ve been developing my merc…the original Amazon from Katya…so she sits back and pecks…I can open fissures under the party while ravens peck at everyone’s eyes… and I am developing armageddon to rain down fire and brimstone in a 30 yard radius or so…all this is happening and I haven’t swung a weapon yet…and yes…it is all happening at the same time…in fact…I also have an active spirit of barbs that reflects back like 170% of the damage anyone in my party gets whacked with…still haven’t swung me trustee blade yet…I can sit back and blast an icy blast just to chill everyone out…toss a volcanoe hither thither…or…I too can step into the fray…whilst maintaining all the above…okay not the fissures and volcanoes or minty breathe thingy…but armageddon and all my pets…and then…

da da da da…

Turn myself into a freaked out werewolve and start giving out my own special dose of feral mayhem with multiple rabid attacks on any who challenge my piece of hell…

as long as that piece is no further than the first screen in Hell…Cold Plains…fergit it…toast in two seconds…I can maybe do The Den of Evil…

PM me if you want to play…

man its not 1998 anymore… time to get with frozenthorne

Got room for a Level 1 Idiot Priest ? Special skills - saying Mass.

Ya?

So?

What?

More…

please

If you can figure out how to join a game, you are most welcome to follow behind giving the Last Rites to our slain.

Any of you coming to Happy Hour tonight> We can chat more about it (and FrozenThorne :?: :?: ) there.

Heeeeey guys:)

Where in Taipei can I buy Diablo??
Actually prefer the expansion pack, Hellfire, but both are cool.
Any info. would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks!

[quote=“Nunfay”]Heeeeey guys:)

Where in Taipei can I buy Diablo??
Actually prefer the expansion pack, Hellfire, but both are cool.
Any info. would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks![/quote]

I have seen the game at FNAC of T-Zone or any other number of electronic gadget vendors. Just make sure you get an English version. That may take some hunting.

Any of you coming to Happy Hour tonight> We can chat more about it (and FrozenThorne :?: :?: ) there.[/quote]

if people play frozen throne, i suggest we organize some trips to the internet cafes and set up some 2X2, 4X4, free for all games. Toe Save? who else?

i just play at home instead, im not 18 so i cant goto a net cafe after dark