Any other foreign man-child toy collectors here?

First, let me get this out of the way. I am a huge nerd. I know it, I accept it, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love collecting Transformers and DC superhero action figures. Doesn’t stop me from interacting with society in any way at all, and toy collecting isn’t the driving force of my life.

So now that 's out of the way, any other folks around like me? What do you collect? Where do you go for your plastic crack fix?

Man-child toys have cracks? Surely that’s not anatomically correct?

I have a few Lego sets. Some of the vehicles (dump truck, Ferrari, F1 car) are really awesome and the finished thing is almost art. Some are pretty crappy and toy-ish though (Star Wars etc).

If I had the budget I’d buy this baby:

Depends on where the crack is, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

monkey, I’ve seen some of those vehicle sets and man, they are impressive. They look to be a continuation of the old Lego Technic (think that’s what it was called) line from when I was a kid.

Right. We’ve ascertained that a foreign man-child toy has a crack. Does it also have a big nose? :ponder:

One of my businesses is importing, selling, helping produce etc rather expensive high end “man toys”. Model trains to be specific. And all the nerdy things to go with them (little houses etc).
Strictly speaking some of them are made of brass, die-cast metal etc, not just plastic. But that is probably just being pedantic about semantics.
Perhaps not stunningly I tend to keep (and presumably count as a collector) at least one of any model specifically made by/for me (some items are produced OEM/ODM by factories in China for contacts in Australia etc with me being the middle man, and some in Brazil for sale in Taiwan under my own lable).