Any Restaurants having a Thanksgiving Buffet?

Are there any restaurants having a thanksgiving buffet (besides the extremely pricey capt event)?

I’ve been talking to someone about having a Thanksgiving in Sanxia, but than all the other restaurants sprung up offering a dinner, I’m somewhat understaffed too, so I actually gave up on the idea, but it would’ve been comming Sunday and not Thursday as it should be … Now I don’t know, still possible … keep in mind that I’m not the expert on Thanksgivings, no such thing in Belgium …

I think that would be an exceptional idea! But yes, Sat night or Sunday would be better.

well, i have not heard of anyone else having a thanksgiving dinner, so I concur with jdsmith!

Tavern Premier, Friday, Nov. 25th 7pm - 10pm Grand Buffet
Whole Roast Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy, Stuffing, Potato Mash, Pumpkin Soup, Medley of seasonal vegetables, cheddar cheese with Crackers, Salad Buffet and authentic Pumpkin Pies
Choice of Glass of White or Red Californian Wine
NT$550/Person (adults) NT$300/Person (children)

Hi Taverncaptain, will there be any vegetarian friendly dishes?

Most of the things, minus the Turkey and the Stuffing.

I think that would be an exceptional idea! But yes, Sat night or Sunday would be better.[/quote]
Just because The Tavern is holding one doesn’t mean that you can’t as well. It’s well over an hour to get to The Tavern from the Greater Sanxia/Yingge Metropolitan Area, and even that’s optimistic and assumes a strong tailwind.

4 days till T-day, is the Tavern the place to go this year?

We do it again this Friday at the Tavern-Premier, pretty much the same menu as last year.

Are there any restaurants holding some kind of event to remember the massacred friendly Native Americans?

Turkeys taste much better than Native Americans.

Whole Roast Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy, Stuffing, Potato Mash, Pumpkin Soup, Medley of seasonal vegetables, cheddar cheese with Crackers, Salad Buffet and authentic Pumpkin Pies
Choice of Glass of White or Red Californian Wine

NT$550/Person (adults) NT$300/Person (children)
Subject to 10% Service Charge

Would that be Friday the 24th or Saturday the 25th?

Oh shit, what a plonker I am , of course Friday, 24th!

Taverncaptain, can I request a table for 2 for the buffet tomorrow night?
We’ll be there at 7. :slight_smile:

yes you can, look forward to kill the turkey with you and sent you a pm to confirm.

The countdown is on!
Anyone else going tonight? :slight_smile:

there are a some forumosans that booked that if I was able to indentify them as such I seat together, we are well booked but there is still space if you want to join, for sure enough good food.

There was a nice list of Thanksgiving restaurant choices in the Taipei Times today.
I think I’ll be off on Thursday so I’m leaning toward Carnegie’s for lunch.