Any spectacular,gotta try mixed drinks available in taiwan?

i’m just wondering if there’s something cool out there to try. i’m not a big drinker but i can appreciate the art of a good mixed drink. what’s avaliable and where? talking bar and clubs.

I would suggest choosing one’s liquor first, then choosing decent mix.
Esp. if you’re not a big drinker.
& then one has to figure out if it’s cause or effect one is after.

My advice would be actually to stay away from mixed drinks, unless it has a good percentage of fruit or vegetable juice. I personally prefer Greyhounds or Bloody Marys. Sour or Salty.

Have you considered well-made Sake? Or Port? These are not mixed drinks, but I would recommend them to those with artistic temprements. :wink:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]I would suggest choosing one’s liquor first, then choosing decent mix.
Esp. if you’re not a big drinker.
& then one has to figure out if it’s cause or effect one is after.

My advice would be actually to stay away from mixed drinks, unless it has a good percentage of fruit or vegetable juice. I personally prefer Greyhounds or Bloody Marys. Sour or Salty.

Have you considered well-made Sake? Or Port? These are not mixed drinks, but I would recommend them to those with artistic temprements. :wink:[/quote]

I RIKE SAKE. Microwaved magic!

Half MacDonald’s strawberry milkshake, half Murphy’s stout. Spectacular.
Most places can make it for you. Ask for a bloody stool.

Reminds me of the poet, Lionel Johnson.

Pimms, on a sunny afternoon.

i noticed Carnegies has like a million drinks on their menu.

When’s it’s hot: mojito

Gin, apple juice and milk.

Name that cocktail.

Giapjumi

3 ounces of any good Scotch mixed with 3 icecubes. In a pinch you can forget the cubes. Hell forget the glass too.