Anybody had problems accessing VA & US govt websites since ~May 2021 in Taiwan?

Anybody had problems accessing VA & US government websites starting ~May 2021 from Taiwan? Specifically noting VA via ID.me, DSlogon, myhealthevet SSO. It seems that, after March, you get an error when trying to login via these sites; while they were allowing logins into March 2021. I’m not sure if logins worked in April, but it hasn’t worked for me since Taiwan’s major lockdown beginning week of ~May 15. That is the first time I know for certain that my logon issues began since March. Are any other sites having such problems? Since May I could not even log in to contact VA tech support, until I found some obscure contact elsewhere that eventually linked me to them. Trying to troubleshoot with this limited info and patterns, during this time I was also noticing the large number of companies that ?still? grouped Taiwan as province of China, such as Microsoft Azure, Akamai, Amazon freight partners, etc, I think even AWS too. US govt is surely migrating to these major cloud platforms. Anyway, I could not get any resolution from VA tech support, ~“it should work”, and they did not answer as to whether VA or their web overlords now classify Taiwan as part of China, which I thought might invoke some kind of login restrictions to gov sites. Or maybe their SSO is just really bad across many evolving websites? Curiously, various sites for military and contractors seem to be working, at least loading login pages without error. But VA in particular still doesn’t work. I suppose anyone in Taiwan can test it; google “va direct upload tool”, click sign in with ID.me, or another, and see if you get an error.

Is there another way, script, CLI, etc to report if you are being blocked from a page due to your location? VPN’s didn’t help.

Also, is there any recent thread already listing corps, especially large tech/internet/network co’s, that are grouping Taiwan as part of China?