Anyone can help me saving my PLANT?

My lovely plant is dying … maybe dead
We had such a beautiful relationship. I planted the seeds in February and should have given me some awesome flowers in a month time ( or two ).
I took care of her, put her in shadow when she needed it, water it, even feed her with some good vitamin :slight_smile: not the steroid stuff but the BIO ones :discodance: but she gave up… and died.
With no reason, no letter, she just died…
Seriously, two days ago, it was looking like a small tree… wonderful, and yesterday night it lost almost all the leaves, the branch are bending over… i don’t know WTF happen
any chances to save it?
i do not have pictures of the plant in the lovely days but took some yesterday night

HELP Please

Next time, get a cactus.

i’d love to have one but my girl try to persuade me that apparently… it is not good to have this kind of plant… fung shway stuff
anyway, the plant dead or just agonising? :smiley:

I sympathise with this Plant; I know just how it feels. :cry: Only issue I have had with Plants,here ,has been insects killing them. Are there any Bugs on the plant?

It looks like a plant that could take a lot of light.
I also think that you could have trimmed it after the first four sets of leaves and then each branch after every third.
Moving a plant like this is not a good idea since it will have to redirect all the leaves towards the light source again.
If you gave the plant some fertilizer, you might have overdosed that, killing the roots.
It’s also a good idea to let the soil dry once a week.

If you gave that plant the vitamin b12 stuff, green liquid, a teaspoon mixed into ten liters of water is enough.

no bugs, no insects !!!

[quote=“Hamletintaiwan”]It looks like a plant that could take a lot of light.
I also think that you could have trimmed it after the first four sets of leaves and then each branch after every third.
Moving a plant like this is not a good idea since it will have to redirect all the leaves towards the light source again.
If you gave the plant some fertilizer, you might have overdosed that, killing the roots.
It’s also a good idea to let the soil dry once a week.

If you gave that plant the vitamin b12 stuff, green liquid, a teaspoon mixed into ten liters of water is enough.[/quote]

I have never trimmed it, and as you said the leaves always redirect towards the sun.
The real sad things is that i am moving out to a new house where i have nice size “kind of garden” where iam planning to have some mints, basil and other plant and a lemon tree if i can find one and i wanted to add it to the lot.
so, should i try to replant it? or is it a hopeless case?

One last try: change all the soil. Pray that the roots are still alive. Plenty of water. Call me in the morning.

Looks like its roots died, which probably means you overwatered it and killed it with kindness. Next time, water it when the pot starts to feel light and the compost is a little dry.

Thanks dude.
I will receive my new plants next week. Got 3 mints, 1 basil, 1 parsley, 1 lemon tree and still need 6 other plants. Gonna let my girl choose some

seems like a big plant with a very small pot and not much soil. What do the roots look like?

Some flowers. I bought the seeds in February but it died. Anyway I can’t wait to receive all the new ones and this time, none of them gonna be in pots. :slight_smile:

The last time I saw a plant that looked like yours, I found out that one of my so called buds decided the plant should join the party and thus gave my plant a beer. I couldn’t save it.

Larger pot, soil that drains well due to local climate and mold. I’d suggest seaweed as fertilizer of choice since you can’t over do it and it doesn’t smell as bad as fish meal.