Anyone enjoy wearing masks?

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have a sensitive respiratory system, so the mask helps a lot to cut out pollution and smoke related breathing issues. Unrelated, but I’ve noticed much more cigarette smoking here than in the US and my home country, and I absolutely hate it.

Unless you’re wearing an N95, the masks really don’t help that much according to the science. But it’s interesting that you feel they do.

1 Like

When I’m bored, I stick my tongue out at people.

Then I’m smiling inside :clown_face:

2 Likes

'ate 'em

No, I just enjoy unimpeded breathing.

0% politics. Just like you to bring politics into every thread.

1 Like

maybe your not helping yourself but you do a lot for the public.

1 Like

If you have smell related issues, even a regular surgical mask helps a lot… Wearing an N95 all the time is quite annoying because of how tight it is.

Sorry, to clarify: my comment was regarding the use of medical masks to protect oneself against pollution, not the virus.

I’m all for mask wearing to help prevent the virus from spreading.

1 Like

Unimpeded breathing. No one is stopping you from it. Just wear a mask if you’re in a crowd.

I would argue differently.

1 Like

I always wear a mask when I’m required to do so. Doesn’t mean I have to enjoy it.

3 Likes

No offense taken. I was merely pointing out that every kind facial helps.

When the weather’s cool, I like to wear a mask while lecturing. It helps my throat not get so dry during a long class.

I’ve been wearing one long before the pandemic because of air pollution and I hate it. I want fresh air and the Liberty to wear lipsticks without smudging it. :angry:

2 Likes

You can always get a lipstick tattoo.

Wtf it sounds so painful… and no I won’t because I change the color everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t think tattoo technology is at that level yet, unfortunately. I’m sure Elon is working on it though.

2 Likes

Well even if the technology is there I wouldn’t give it a try… I have really low pain tolerance. Really low.

Like this one :laughing: When I was on HSR back in Italy last month, the person behind me took his shoes off for the whole four hours. I have never blessed my mask as much as that day :rofl:

1 Like

It’s ok. I only like to wear it in the gym so I don’t have to smell other people’s BO.