Anyone heard of The Global Association Of Culture & Peace GACP?

Hi boys and girls,
I was just recently teaching n Korea and I know lots of people involved with GACP.
I’m really curious to know if anyone here is either involved with or knows anybody who is involved with that group.

They do operate in Taiwan, here is their Taiwan website:
220.69.12.84/CIM/index.php

and their international website:
www.gacp.org

They are also part of an organisation calling itself “Providence Church”

The Korean town I was living in was where the founder of the above organisations was born, a guy who goes by the name of Joshua Jung.
Let’s just say I had an “interesting” year

That’s a cult, right? The guy who was a messiah if I remember correctly. Lots of brainwashing and alleged rape charges.

Can’t believe that they’re in Taiwan though…

spot on, I’m surprised!!

Yeah the guy thinks he’s Jesus and he’s on the run from Interpol.
His organisations look all sweet and nice on the outside, but its all just a front to bring him money and chicks. 40,000 followers in Korea, and yes they are definately active in Tawan, there may have even been some cases brought against the guy…

Living in a town for a year surrounded by his followers was loads of fun though, his brainwashed followers are as looney as you get, but he’s a smart man, making lots of money, wrecking a lot of lives.

Here’s a site i made about them, it includes articles on the group, testimonies from victims and loads of the guys speeches…if mind controlling cults are your thing…you’ll find it interesting
falsemessiah.proboards23.com

Its prety much just like the Moonies…but a little more hard-core
nasty group
bye

What was the name of the town that you lived in?

Guemsan, a town of 70,000 people about 30km south of Daejon (Central Korea) The cult has it’s HQ/rock garden Temple about 10km from Guemsan.
here’s a link to the area…man it was a beautiful place to live!
kumsan.chungnam.kr/kumsane/main.html
Its a beautiful part of Korea…its where most of Korea’s Ginseng is grown. Guemsan has about 50 Ginseng shops, and no McDonalds :frowning:

The site you linked to seems to be a forum called TIMS - Canadians in Korea Forum Index. I guess you entered the wrong url?

Speaking of the wrong URL and all, don’t you think that Korea rocks?

Drunken ajoshis everywhere, and Seoul! Aaargh! Similar to Tokyo yet close to Taiwan!

I love Seoul, but Fukuoka has to be the best city of all time.

Hail Japan!

[quote=“kelake”][quote=“CaptPorridge”]
They do operate in Taiwan, here is their Taiwan website:
220.69.12.84/CIM/index.php
[/quote]

The site you linked to seems to be a forum called TIMS - Canadians in Korea Forum Index. I guess you entered the wrong url?[/quote]

OOps! sorry

Here it is,
21ccea.org.tw/

and to make up for any confusion caused…here are some aricles on the evil cult:

rickross.com/reference/jpsec … cts80.html
rickross.com/reference/gener … al597.html
freedomofmind.com/resourcece … ups/i/ica/
orient.pu.ru/conferences/oct … 0/035.html
here is the source article from the TaipaiTimes story:
taipeitimes.com/News/archive … 0000140221

And this is a front group they have in Kora to scam money of foreigners…
www.kics.net

sneaky!