Anyone know anything about the "dogpig art cafe"?

Can anyone give me any info about the following place?:

豆皮文藝咖啡館 Dogpig art cafe

週二至週日(Tue~Sun)17:00~24:00

週一店休We take a rest on Monday

高雄市五福四路131號2樓 2f 131 wufu 4th Rd.Kaohsiung

dogpig.art@msa.hinet.net

More specifically is anyone getting email from them? I’m getting it to my work email account and I’d rather not. I can’t imagine I ever gave that email out to any sort of site, so I’m wondering how this is happening. There also doesn’t appear to be any opt-out option in the email either.

Anyone know about this place?

I went there once, a friend of mine had an art show there… Basic arty little cafe close to Love River. Had to bring your own beer, which wasn’t bad since there’s no bar cheaper than 7-11. Don’t recall too much more since it was BYOB.

What specifically do you want to know? I have met some people involved with that place and have gone there before. They seem like quite OK people to me. The place is not huge. Not hard to find.

I think he wants them to stop sending goddamned junk spam to his work email address, is all.

I think he wants them to stop sending goddamned junk spam to his work email address, is all.[/quote]

Correct. What I’d REALLY like is for someone from the cafe (or someone that knows someone from the cafe) to post and let me know how to remove myself from the spam list. It really doesn’t go down that well when I receive pics of dogs shagging pigs (albeit cartoons) in my work email inbox, not to mention the man-ass pic I got today (not a cartoon).

Seriously is NO-ONE else getting these mails?

not to mention the man-ass pic I got today (not a cartoon).

[/quote][/quote]

you lucky, lucky man…

I get them, but I guess I expect it since I have an art gallery above my restaurant. The dog shagging the pig is actually their logo and on the signs out front. More than likely the people sending you e-mails are artists not the owners of the cafe. I believe the next show does have some Taipei folk involved so that might be how they got your e-mail.

A man-ass pic? Now I know why you were targeted.

Bloody Germans

Thanks for that info, thebayou. Makes a bit more sense now. Thing is most people I know would send things to my Google account, not my work account, which makes it very strange.

Oh well… never mind.

Incidentally the actual ad (the last one) was (missing the images):

[quote]12/14(五)晚上7點.歡迎來豆皮與愛神相見

電影中的慾望橫流電影和情慾,如今可以走到哪裡?

一.電影預告片放映(100秒)
二.威尼斯影展旅行花絮(22分鐘)
三.電影座談Q&A:製片蔡明亮、導演李康生、演員女F4-Fanny(1小時)
四.現場預售票&福袋販售,以及導演演員簽名合照,談心時間

*曼谷影展〈Word Film Festival of Bangkok〉評審團大獎

*西班牙希洪(Gijon)影展最佳影片

*李康生的第二部電影~幫幫我 愛神

*巴奈重新詮釋「在哪裡?在哪裡?」崔苔菁經典歌曲〈愛神〉

*尹馨.女F4…驚艷演出

*7點開始,入場100元可抵消費(不限當日)!!
*電影官網~~> bloguide.ettoday.com/helpmeeros/
*2008年1月11日晚場 全台灣上映

12/15(六)晚上9點.月亮派對2PUSH

豆皮文藝咖啡館 Dogpig art cafe

週二至週日(Tue~Sun)17:00~24:00

週一店休We take a rest on Monday

高雄市五福四路131號2樓  2f 131 wufu 4th Rd.Kaohsiung

[dogpig.art@msa.hinet.net](mailto:dogpig.art@msa.hinet.net)
[/quote]