Anyone know of good teeth whitening in Taiwan?

And how much does it cost?

1 Like

Yeah. Just mix 1:1 baking soda : coconut oil , works great and cheap. Don’t believe me, google it.

Does it get results as good as laser Zoom?

Thanks for the advice, will try it.

Have you tried it? :slight_smile: is yes how was it

Although my teeth weren’t that bad, I tried the baking soda thing for around 6 months. Did not work.
In 2013, I had laser whitening in Thailand for 8000NT. I felt the result was good but not great. It felt like they rushed it a little. That also included a teeth whitening kit.
I felt that kit made no difference.
In Taiwan I was quoted by a good dentist 18,000 for the whitening kit, where you use the gel for 2 weeks for results.

The whitening strips at Costco worked great for my daughter. She used the strips way less than recommended even to make them last longer and also she was worried about damage if she used them too much/often. Anyway, they really worked well and her teeth are white when they had a definite yellow tint previously. I think it was just the Crest brand, but not sure.

What’s wrong with having yellow teeth? I mean, who wants to look like a Hollywood douche bag or a politician anyway?

1 Like

Not yet bro, moving to a new apartment next week, trying to buy less things as possible lately. Will try when we settle next month :ok_hand:

This works, ask Ross!

doesn’t do shit on me

I know a dentist in Tainan that’s legit at this if this is still a thing people want. Around 1300-1500 if I remember correctly

I’d appreciate the info. Send me a PM.

Not yet.

How old was your daughter when she used them? Would she use them every night for 7 days like they suggest?

I’d like to know too.

She’s 16 now. She didn’t go with the recommended usage. Much, much less frequency because she wanted to make them last. At the end, I think once a week. And now not at all. Her teeth are still white.

1 Like

But no coffee or black tea for her, right?

I’d also like the info please

bit off topic, but has anybody noticed Taiwanese folks have this kind of yellowish teeth vibe going on? like the top of the teeth area seems a bit yellowish even on younger folks, I wonder if that’s from some kind of food they consume?
They seriously brush their teeth, but I’ve seen it quite often.