Anyone know Where to Buy a Wireless Video Intercom?

I asked some friends who told me 3C would have it but they looked at me strange when I asked and said no, they don’t sell that. When I asked who sells one they shrugged.
Hoping someone here knows.

Basically id like to see who is outside without physically answering and wireless so I don’t need to drill anything.

Thanks

The fancy ones are Google Nest Hello or Amazon Ring Doorbell Pro. They both go for ca. 250USD.

There are of course a ton of no name camera doorbells out there for about 80USD.

Best chances are in some local shop that sell home surveillance stuff.

But all need a power source. So you should have some power cables there.

I just order my stuff from Amazon and let them handle customs. Most of the time importing beats local prices and I get my package home delivered.

Can the power source be the original doorbell power hookup?
Or a battery type?

Yes, most of them can use the original door bell cabling. Just check the voltage and amperes, make sure it is supported by the device.
You might have to let an electrician check that out for you.

1 Like

Thanks.
Will try to find a surveillance company store. Never looked for one before so I’ll Google around.

These are cheap, wireless although need a power source. Good quality video and 2 way audio, excellent low light capability. Check them out in one of the physical stores.

This one has 360 view, motorised and controlled by cellphone, 米家智慧攝影機 雲台版 - 小米台灣官網

Smaller non motorised, which I think has better night vision;

But be aware it has no IP rating, not weather proof. You should install it under a roof if you go that way.
So just leave your door bell and use that camera as ‘Intercom’.

I have this camera and use it as a kids monitor when we are busy doing other things.
I bought it in a sale for ca. 500twd on singles day.

24h pchome should be your go to. Delivers next day, even public holidays.

For what you need;

https://24h.m.pchome.com.tw/prod/search/?q=Home%20surveillance