Anyone lived in Malaysia before?

Why can’t I be on here? ( give me a valid reason) I thought it’s a public group

You can.

Honestly i’m Gonna stop commenting because I don’t want to get into a fight. You know what I think already about all this. I don’t really need to justify myself about things I didn’t even say like the generalization about Americans… and so on.

This is all a bit odd.

4 Likes

Get a room you two. Oh, wait…

2 Likes

Prego. Altretanto.

Welcome, @_Lilith! :bowing:

Just don’t let her find out about the Lounge, Andrew. Oh, wait… :doh:

What would each of you say is the other’s worst trait?

1 Like

Somebody broke the…I don’t read your forums if you don’t read mine rule.

She doesn’t. She doesn’t know enough about the states to comment about it. Nonetheless, we both criticize Taiwanese doings. She doesn’t mind because she thinks she’s above those that have low…水準.

Unfortunately, these days, basic Internet seach is part of a safety net. Example: when you find the charming guy who is courting you is married and the wife is preparing a baby shower. Thank you FB.

Tell Andrew how he feels. @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. — Anne Bradstreet

3 Likes

I can’t speak for you, Andy, but DB is very wise. :2cents:

Internet stalking?

Anybody else have the feeling that the discussion is on hold because a certain somebody (perhaps new) is going through and reading perhaps every post another somebody has ever posted here?

Which is ok and perfectly normal!

1 Like

Perhaps we should tell her about Andrew’s other aliases here on Forumosa. She’ll probably want to read those too. After all, it’s important for couples to see each other at their very worst.

1 Like

Not so much the idea that he’s moving again, but that he’s asking users here again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Might not be too early to file a Missing Persons Report on Andrew0409

2 Likes

Yeah Rowland has been outed!

This is an interesting thread for me . We are considering 3 places right now when I hit 50 (and can take my pension) - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Penang ( or possibly other places in Malaysia, maybe on MM2H?), or back to Taiwan. Not really for “retirement” per-se, but my pension would be around 60-90k NTD/month, so I wouldn’t have to work much in any of the three places listed above. It is nice to see comparisons like those in this thread, even though the situation is different.

I just hope that the domestic bliss has not been compromised from this thread …

3 Likes