Anyone lived in Malaysia before?

Is there a number I can call for domestic abuse for men?

:tired_face: :face_with_head_bandage:

6 Likes

I think you are very lucky to have found a thoughtful guy like Andrew, even if he didn’t let me stay on his couch and drink beer for a couple of weeks. If I weren’t interested primarily in women, I would go after him in a minute! (Though I might have to lose a couple 100lbs for him to be attracted to me.)

Word of advice…
Now would be the time for you to spend more time with her than on here. Perhaps its time for quality make up time. Considering shes going through your dirty laundry, its time to do some laundry and tidy up. Id take a break from here if I were you.

I never complained, he is indeed a wonderful person… was just kinda shocked to read some of the things he wrote about me previously. I stopped reading to prevent any further anger, but i am quite curious. He spends a lot of time on here and the image that has been portrayed of me isn’t exactly great. Just kinda sad to read

2 Likes

If he is ever single again i’ll Let you know though!!! Haha

2 Likes

Sounds like some pretty good advice here. Hope Andrew actually listened to it.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you say things to your Girlfriends that you may think may upset him. They are normal in any relationship. He obviously cares about you but you seem to have so many choices in life, it helps to bounce emotions around sometimes.
It’s far better to share your feelings IMO, and discuss options together. Sometimes we feel it’s going to bee seen as a drama to out Partner, so vent feelings in other ways.

Seems you are both considering each other in your future plans. Go with the flow.
Make a joke of it and enjoy .

Thanks for the kind words!
I’m almost over it haha, still teasing a little though. Hehe

Lol @ the sitcom storyline.:rofl:

I’ll try and be neutral guy like some others here.
Andrew0409 wears his heart on his sleeve, which is a rare commodity in the forum world. If I were to sum up whatever I’ve read, it’s that he readily admits he’s lucky/glad to have met you.
:2cents:

2 Likes

Yeah, @shiadoa and @bojack, please don’t incite violence, even as a joke. :police_car:

Consider your ass covered, good sir.

Mine is more advocation for a Looney Tunes cartoon of Sicilian home life than for a domestic incident. If that’s not clear then I’ll work on it, but sheesh.

No violence incited. I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.
My reference was to that but i guess Monty Python worshippers are scarcer …sorry

Is Lily Sicilian? I thought she was a mainlander. :idunno:

I’m a fan of both MP and LT. Just trying to make sure everyone’s okay… :peace_symbol: :rainbow:

No idea if she is Sicilian, more a certainty that Sicily is a part of Italy.

It’s ok, the choking of the overall PC hasn’t yet interfered with my enjoyment of a little cognac.

Probably just a matter of time, of course, but then so am I.

I’m northern Italian lol, we don’t like southern Italians and they don’t like us. So yeah defo not from Sicily.

So, is it a stretch to say N. Italians are like 台北人 and S. Italians are like 高雄屏東台南人?
Where do 台中人 fit in? Sardinia?

台中人 Probs fit in the really norther areas like Trieste or Valle D’Aosta. We don’t really consider them Italians cause they have a very different accent

I have Family in Monterosso Grana, near Cuneo. I guess they are too near France to be Italians?:face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

Lol I suppose it really depends who you talking to. Some N Italians don’t even consider Anyone below Rome as Italians so… is really a personal view. I’d say the more they are at the boarder and influenced by french, Swiss the less they are considered to be traditional Italians. But then again they consider me a foreigner because I lived abroad for a long time therefore for them I cannot be italian even if my spoken italian and accent are just like theirs if not more accurate. Most have a very closed mentality.