Anyone made aliyah to Israel?

I wasn’t quite sure where to put this, since it is not specifically related to Taiwan, but to Dual Citizenship it most certainly is so…

Have any Forumosan at any point ‘made aliyah’ to Israel? Basically that is just a fancy way of saying immigration.

I’ve been thinking about taking up dual citizenship there for quite a while (USA/Israeli), and since now I am pretty much done with Taiwan, now might be as good a time as any. Well, unless you consider that they may be on the verge of a third intifada…

Haifa is nice…they got surfin’ too…(props to Randy Newman)…:smiley:

[quote=“FizzyBubbleh”]I wasn’t quite sure where to put this, since it is not specifically related to Taiwan, but to Dual Citizenship it most certainly is so…

Have any Forumosan at any point ‘made aliyah’ to Israel? Basically that is just a fancy way of saying immigration.

I’ve been thinking about taking up dual citizenship there for quite a while (USA/Israeli), and since now I am pretty much done with Taiwan, now might be as good a time as any. Well, unless you consider that they may be on the verge of a third intifada…[/quote]

Okay. Is anyone surprised that I’m jumping into this thread?

Didn’t think so.

Feel free to PM me, if you want a bunch of resources to help answer any questions.

How’s your Hebrew?

Have you spent time there?

What’s your background?

Aliyah isn’t for sissies. But, for the right kind of person, it’s quite a ride.

And, don’t worry about any intifada. I’ve been through part of #1 and all of #2. Israeli bureaucracy is FAR worse.

Awesome! Sending you a PM.