Anyone planning to check out BioAsia Taiwan live at Nangang this week?

https://bioasiataiwan.com/

Jointly organized by both the global Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) and the Taiwan Bio Industry Organization (Taiwan BIO) the BIO Asia–Taiwan International Conference and Exhibition was held for the first time in 2019. The gathering was a roaring success and exceeded all expectations, with more than 1,500 from 25 countries representing biomedical, pharmaceutical, genomics, biotech services, equipment and instruments, academic research, cosmetology products and bio-based healthcare attending the five-day festival of events.

2 Likes

Was wanting to go but got scheduled elsewhere.

I was.thinking due.to far less international visitors this year, it would open up more opportunities for local companies to cooperate rather that cut each others throats with the foreign guys in the room.

Will you be going?

Will go check it out with a friend. I’m looking for opportunities to license for certain overseas markets, and my buddy will be looking for companies or research to invest in.

1 Like

I am also interested in this aspect.

Still working on my gold card, but would have liked to have checked out this conference. Any interesting biotech conferences coming up in the next couple of months? I am just starting to look.

This other one in Taipei is in December

Or did you mean Biotech in the region?

1 Like

Thanks! I am interested in biotech and medical conferences and trade shows in the Taipei area. I guess other areas of Taiwan work be fine is easily accessible from Taipei.