Anyone tried TBC for broadband?

So I was on speedtest.net moping over my miserable ChungHwa rates when I noticed that people in my area (Taoyuan) were getting a pretty nice average speed from TBC (Taiwan Broadband Communications). I called and they have 8M, 16M, and 32M connections (not sure on the upload speed). I was going to go with TFN (Taiwan Fixed Network) but according to speedtest TBC actually have a higher average speed. I also figured that since TBC seems to be a bit under the radar maybe it would be less congested than the other networks. So, anyone have any experience with TBC?

Nothing wrong with my speeds from Hinet.

2/2/2009
Total Tests Taken: 12
Fastest Download: 63661 kb/s
Fastest Upload: 6380 kb/s
Average Download: 51842 kb/s
Average Upload: 5839 kb/s

Haha nothing wrong indeed! Those rates are ridiculous…that’s on your 10/2 connection?

Well, anyway, I ended up getting the 10/2 fiber connection from Zhonghua after all and so far so good. Torrents are going quickly, downloads from big sites are blazing–life is good. Thanks for all your info, Satellite, you helped me make a good decision.

[quote=“Chauncey Gardener”]Haha nothing wrong indeed! Those rates are ridiculous…that’s on your 10/2 connection?

Well, anyway, I ended up getting the 10/2 fiber connection from Zhonghua after all and so far so good. Torrents are going quickly, downloads from big sites are blazing–life is good. Thanks for all your info, Satellite, you helped me make a good decision.[/quote]

No thats not quite a 10mb 2mb, that one’s a bit faster…

[color=#0000FF]This is my 10mb 2mb line speed [/color]

But hey, that’s not to say you can’t get even better speeds lol

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=76380&start=10