Anyone worked at Tainan Intl. Academy, Columbia Intl. College or Washington High School?

Has anyone worked at Tainan International Academy (2017, Tainan) or Columbia International College (2016, Taoyuan) or Washington High School (2015, Taichung)?

I want to get in touch with you if you were.

Thank you.

Back when I lived in Taichung I had friends at Wash. HS in DaKun circa 2015 who I keep in touch with. Shoot me a PM and I can try and help you out.

This is rather specific… any particular reason? Trying to create a class action law suit? lol…

Class action law suit in this COUNTRY??? Lmao!

hi, good day. are you still in touch with your friend who works/worked in Washington HS? Planning to apply there. Any review about that school? Thank you. Your response would be highly appreciated.

Wash HS in Taichung, Dakun Branch?

im sorry i’m not familiar with the branch, but the school I’m applying for is Washington HS in Taiping, Taichung. Is that it?

Yes, One in the same. I have a couple friends there who have been with the school for over 10 years. They’re obviously quite happy with their jobs.

That’s nice to know. I was actually hired by the international department and will be working there on July that is why I’m asking. Thanks for the insight.