Anything happening tonight?

With Mrs Fluffy away I was going to go to Alleycat’s and become insensible while I had the chance, but seems that’s not on anymore. So is anyone going somewhere good I can tag along ? PM me or something

Asking someone to invite me out… how sad and pathetic is that ?

Mods: please delete this on sunday.

My friends and I are getting some baseball bats, firecrackers, and mace . . . . . . and going down to that pub (or bar or whatever) in Hsinchu where the foreigners got attacked last time.

Got three former US Marines coming along too . . . .

See you there.

[quote=“jimmy”]My friends and I are getting some baseball bats, firecrackers, and mace . . . . . . and going down to that pub (or bar or whatever) in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) where the foreigners got attacked last time.

Got three former US marines coming along too . . . .

See you there.[/quote]
Get pics…

On second thought I am going to also take along two tyre irons.

Jimmy in case you are not joking, do us all a favor and grab a brain. What are the chances that violence won’t just beget more violence?

BFM, there’s a beach party at Baishawen beach – take the red-line MRT to the last stop at Danshui, then grab a cab (last bus left 45 minutes ago).

I’m heading up there in a few minutes, if I can find the flyer. Someone told me it’s been posted in the “Events” forum. (I want to get a printout since I’ve been having bad luck getting cabbies to understand where the f*ck I want to go.)