Anything to do on my last night in Taipei? Won't be back for a long long time :(

bang one of those old hookers around long shan temple?

Eat a betlenut.

3 Likes

Humm with GF or someone you like would be good, but if not would be any different at the home country?

Thatā€™s why I suggested. Do the same thing you did, or missed, during for time in Taiwan.

2 Likes

The OP stated that he/she doesnā€™t want sex or drugs (or rock nā€™roll), so I canā€™t really suggest any thing.

What? You have taken all the fun out
Just sing
Leaving on a jet plane

Ride a scooter at
High speed all over the place

No bad idea
You may not make it off the island

Hang out with someone elseā€™s GF
Then you may REALLY need to get out of dodge

1 Like

Spray paint
NTU SUCKS

and
R u N

No just kidding that may make you miss your flight
Go to one of the hot springs in YMS and eat
Some three cup chicken

2 Likes

Heā€™ll have good reason to leave then. Especially if itā€™s a gangsters girl.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more than one way to skin a potato. :potato:

(Yeah I know, but I donā€™t support violence against cats.)

1 Like

Sleep.

I wonder what country OP is from. Taiwan is a fine place and all but thereā€™s a lot better out there.
Personally Iā€™ve lived in countries I also was sad to leave. But upon reflection it wasnā€™t the country I loved but my experiences there. The friends I made, many of whom werenā€™t even locals.

When I revisited these places alone it just wasnā€™t the same. So long as you stay in touch with the people that made your stay worthwhile Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to have good times again in the future.

3 Likes

ā€¦ and share some betel nut.

2 Likes

Darn, SARS was more fun, tickets were really cheap as airlines had to fill up planes. And I even got an upgrade to business as they overbooked their lower capacity planes.

3 Likes

Go to Carnage and lay waste to one of the corner monsters!

1 Like

Carnage? Carnegieā€™s? Carnageā€™s?
:thinking:

Those who know, know.

If it was my last day, Iā€™d go to 귔갓 Danshui Tamsui (So good they named it thrice) and visit that ā€œHouse of Broken Heartā€ thing, I walked past it and all i saw was a plastic arse in the middle of the store. It was very curious, I regret not investigating further.

Would the OP care to inform us how this night of Good Clean Christian Fun turned out? A lot of carefully considered suggestions above, I hope one took.

2 Likes

he left ā€¦on a jet plane

1 Like

You donā€™t have too much time. Just take MRT and stop in any station. Walking on the streets at night in Taipei is awesome, seeing the lights and exploring by your own. Just keep in your mind, it is not going to be the last time in Taipei. So, you will feel great.

1 Like