Anywhere in 101 with a gift wrapping service?

Question as in title, looking for a place in Taipei 101 that’d wrap a gift.

Have you tried asking the VAT refund desks in B1, or even better, the store you are buying the item from?

Given how high end most the shops in 101 are, I’m sure you’re not the first one to ask for a gift wrapping service. I’m sure the store you make the purchase at will have arrangements for this.

Just adding something regarding gift wrapping service at the Taipei 101: I did try to google it and I’m not finding anything in both Chinese or English.

Next time I’m going there for a stroll will be Saturday. I can ask around for you, or I can meet you there and I can help with interpretation. There has to be some arrangement for gift wrapping there considering that a lot of people shop there with the express purpose of gifts.

But I’m sure it’s not necessary, as I’m pretty sure most workers there speaks good English. But I’m volunteering to help if you need it.

1 Like

It’s OK. I went to the Apple Store for my purchase and they didn’t offer it. I asked the information desk on B1 and they said they didn’t have that service. Ended up going to Xinyi Eslite.