Apartment to Rent : ShiLin Yang Ming Mountain, Spectacular view, privacy, convenience

1. A modern building with privacy and security. The apartment is situated on the top floor and its large terrace provides a spectacular view.
  2. Near Shilin ChiangKaiShek Residence, 12mins walk from Shilin MRT station. 2 mins walk to bus station (TaiBei High School)
  3. On the way to Yang Ming Mountain(15mins by bus) and National Palace Museum(10 mins by bus.)
  4. Independent, modern 1 room apartment (ideally for up 2 people), your own entire floor, fully furnished apartment with a living room and a kitchen as well as all the electronic facilities.
  5. Large space on balcony (PRIVATE USE of extra 30 square meters) for storage and/or drying clothes.
  6. Attached garage
  7. Rent: 27000/month
    Deposit: two months’ rent
    Management fee: 3900/month
    Minimum rental period: one year
  8. Apartment facilities: table, chair, wardrobe, bed, sofa, water heater, natural gas, refrigerator,
    air conditioner, washing machine.

You can see the pictures and the contact here:
https://rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-9539293.html

Beautiful.
I really like it :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you!
I like it very much too. :wink:

Love the balcony and the view! I’d be so tempted if I was in Taiwan at the moment. :star_struck:

Seems like a great deal.

Brits in the UK be looking at this like​:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

The electricity bill for air-con must be horrendous! Is this a (illegal) rooftop addition?

One lovely thing about living in the mountains, is clock spiders… anytime you want to find out what time it is, it’s clock spider time!

I was tempted and I lived there, and it was amazing :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

There isn’t much in the way of spiders but you do get to see the odd mountain eagle or a couple of fancy birds, if you like the nature. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Well, it is not an illegal rooftop addition, the apartment is properly registered as can be seen when signing the rental contract.
As for the electricity bill, it is actually lower than in the usual apartments in Taipei, one of the reasons being that there is most of the time a cool breeze thus lowering the demand for air-con. :leaves: :leaves: :leaves:*

Capture

1 Like

Sounds nice, does it have it’s own, separate, electricity bill from Taipower or is it shared with another apartment?

Yes, it has its own electricity bill.
I suggest you contact Mr Tian 0986-851-077 # 1400700
and take a look to see if you like it.

How about we all move in and live there together?