Apple Daily frontpages actual doctor rape video

Yesterday’s APPLE DAILY, (link? www.appledaily.com.tw) showed photos of a doctor allegedly raping his female patient on the examination table, four photos, graphic (NOT FOR WORK VIEWING). Front page. Apparently, these shots came the woman’s secret video of the act.

Today, the Taipei Times dishes more: “Prosecutors defend themselves over alleged rapist’s bail”, noting that "The Taipei District Prosecutors’ Office yesterday responded to criticism that it was too lax in detaining dangerous criminals, thereby risking them escaping justice, saying that they had to act according to the law.

“We can not detain a person just because we believe that he is dangerous,” said Lin Bang-liang spokesman for the Taipei District Prosecutors’ Office.

The office came under fire after a local Chinese-language newspaper report on the basil releases of Dr. Hsu Kuo-bang (許國邦). Hsu is a well-known gynecologist who is suspected of raping at least four women during medical examinations.

Hsu has been a wanted fugitive from January until Tuesday when he was arrested after being pulled over in a police roadside car check.

He was later transferred to the Taipei District Prosecutors’ Office…but after interrogation was released on Wednesday on bail of NT$150,000.

NOTE: The good doctor will probably now flee the country, end up practicing in L.A., and never see justice here in Taiwan.

What are the odds?

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003210719

So he was arrested, released on bail, then he jumped bail, was rearrested and released on bail AGAIN? :noway:

Also, doesn’t it strike you as bizarre that the woman went back to that doctor apparently to be raped again in order to obtain video evidence? It’s plausible if she was hell-bent on getting justice at any cost. But, then, instead of giving the tape to the police, she gave (sold?) it to a tabloid magazine. Perhaps she figured that was the best way to get the case investigated, but it smells fishy to me (pun intended).

This sounds really wierd considering that last current rape involving the law student…

How could such images be obtained? Did she know she was going to be raped beforehand? How do you set up such a camera in the examination room? Was she raped before and came back for another to be filmed?

Read the TT article Lane 119 provides in the first post. The link is at the bottom. It would appear she was expecting to be raped/assaulted and in fact wanted to be raped/assaulted in order to obtain evidence (which she then gave to a tabloid magazine, not the police).

Uh, that makes for a logical inconsistency. You can’t “want” to be raped. If she of her own free will went back to the man who raped her before to be “raped” again, then it’s not rape because she expected and wanted it to happen. What a sick sadomasochistic/exhibitionist urge, if that’s how some people get their kicks.

The photos, four of them, on the front page of the Apple Daily on Thursday, were grainy images grabbed from a video. It appeared to be a camera set up in a small handbag or purse that was left on a table to the left of the examing table, the OBGYN table with leg braces, and the four images showed the good doctor, sweating a bit, approaching her, dropping his pants, humping her. Maybe from a distance of just 2 meters, from the looks of the shots. Could not see the woman’s face or upper body, just her legs and

But it’s a good question: how did she manage to get those shots?

Agreed. It doesn’t seem anyone above said she “wanted” to be raped. What she wanted was to collect evidence.

This is brings to mind a OBGYN clinic that I pasted near Shou Si MT. The doctor had the examaning room right up front, the examing table,stir ups and all in the front window. And there were no curtains in sight…Step right up folks, the next viewing in 15 mins :fume:

First of all, what do you mean you pasted an OBGYN clinic? And what and where is Shou Si MT?
Second, I don’t believe that the doctor was giving a full display to passers-by. Can you give me an address? I want to go see for myself. I think maybe you were mistaken… :s

ML, the fact remains that the doctor rendered his patient unconscious and had sex with her. Hsu claims it was consensual sex. Do you believe him?

The argument that it’s not rape because she went there in order to get evidence does not excuse what the doctor did. As far as Hsu knew, he was having non-consensual sex with his patient. Can you think of a synonym for non-consensual sex beginning with R?
If we believe the woman’s account, Hsu had no knowledge of his patient’s motivation for being there on the second occasion. Either way you look at it, it was rape IMO, or sexual assault at the very least. In fact, he is not even being charged with sexual assault, ‘just’ sexual harrassment.

Well…I think they’re both nuts and both ought to be locked away for good. If a man rapes a woman once, and she comes back to him a second time (!)… :cuckoo:

Not that I’m not saying that the doctor, if the allegations are true, is rapist scumbag who ought to be castrated and forced to eat his own testicles. I’m just saying, the woman appears to be a few bricks shy of a load, if that’s her way of “obtaining evidence”. That makes about as much sense as my getting the crap beat out of me in a pub by some guy, then going back to the same pub the next Saturday night with a videocamera and getting the crap beat out of me again to “collect evidence”. :loco: Why willingly subject yourself to a heinous crime twice? Doesn’t this woman know that rape damage can be physically detected by a physical examination by a trained doctor if she has it done in time?

Yes, she’s bonkers. No question. If I’d been drugged and rodged in the ass by a proctologist there’s no way I am going to go put myself through that again; I’d send my friend for a check-up instead.
But seriously folks, it’s easy for us to call her bonkers but people react to rape in different ways. The other alleged victims are no doubt coping with their ordeal in their own ways. With this particular woman the first instance of rape has obviously unhinged her and she’s hell-bent on seeking justice at any cost. Nuts, yes, but I feel sorry for her. She needs help.

[quote=“Spack”]Yes, she’s bonkers. No question. If I’d been drugged and rodged in the ass by a proctologist there’s no way I am going to go put myself through that again; I’d send my friend for a check-up instead.
But seriously folks, it’s easy for us to call her bonkers but people react to rape in different ways. The other alleged victims are no doubt coping with their ordeal in their own ways. With this particular woman the first instance of rape has obviously unhinged her and she’s hell-bent on seeking justice at any cost. Nuts, yes, but I feel sorry for her. She needs help.[/quote]
She needs help, but not the sort you seem to be indicating. Look at the original post:

[quote] Today, the Taipei Times dishes more: “Prosecutors defend themselves over alleged rapist’s bail”, noting that "The Taipei District Prosecutors’ Office yesterday responded to criticism that it was too lax in detaining dangerous criminals, thereby risking them escaping justice, saying that they had to act according to the law.

“We can not detain a person just because we believe that he is dangerous,” said Lin Bang-liang spokesman for the Taipei District Prosecutors’ Office.

The office came under fire after a local Chinese-language newspaper report on the basil releases of Dr. Hsu Kuo-bang. Hsu is a well-known gynecologist who is suspected of raping at least four women during medical examinations. [/quote]
She went to the police, and the prosecutors let the doctor out on bail. He apparently has connections. She wanted to be sure that something was done about him, so she got hard evidence and said to hell with the cops, she’s gonna make sure this guy is STOPPED.

If he’s let out this time, I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes back and kills him – no jury in the U.S. would convict her, and I doubt one in Taiwan would either. And good riddance.

First of all, what do you mean you pasted an OBGYN clinic? And what and where is Shou Si MT?
Second, I don’t believe that the doctor was giving a full display to passers-by. Can you give me an address? I want to go see for myself. I think maybe you were mistaken… :s[/quote]

I PASSED BY not pasted, spelling error…

And im tellin V about your new kicks :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]
She went to the police, and the prosecutors let the doctor out on bail. He apparently has connections. She wanted to be sure that something was done about him, so she got hard evidence and said to hell with the cops, she’s gonna make sure this guy is STOPPED.

If he’s let out this time, I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes back and kills him – no jury in the U.S. would convict her, and I doubt one in Taiwan would either. And good riddance.[/quote]

Great point MaPo squid…Question, how do you render someone uncounsious to do a pap smear test? If she was having an inclinc abortion, then I understand but a pap test or just a regular exam of some kind is strange in itself. So, are these women not educated about correct OBGYN formalities or what? Do explain…

Ravishment!

Ravishment!