Apple Daily: Gringos be stealing our women!

Front page of the Apple Daily has some gold old foreigner-baiting on the front page today. Two articles, one about how the English section on the Taipei City’s website features a section teaching foreigners how to “mack” on Taiwanese women and another article about how sleazy guys who couldn’t get any at home can now pick up anyone they want in certain bars in Taipei by saying that they’re American.

I don’t have the time to translate the whole thing, but here’s a bit from the second article:

JBaroh,

I think this Daniel yahoo is the wingman you are looking for. Seems as if he has mastered all the “gonna score” moves you are ever going to need.

wtf does “mack” mean?

mack is from the french “mecc” which is short for the french “meccanique” (or something like that), which means pimp. Its not a nice word.

can someone tell me what the cuban / spanish slang cunyo means?

cunt

:blush: Pressed the submit button. It means the above. And is…erm…not a nice word :noway:

I thought “macking” was Chinglish

L. :blush:

Don’t think so; ‘mec’ in french means buddy.

Don’t think so; ‘mec’ in french means buddy.[/quote]
Hmmmm… did the same dictionary say that “baiser” means “kiss”?

Can! :raspberry:

Hmmmm… did the same dictionary say that “baiser” means “kiss”?[/quote]

Actually, the article says, it’s Italian describing men who “play the field”.

Damned foreign men, want to have sex with woman. And do not even have to force them. Damned foreigner super powers who allow them to hypnotize the local woman to rip off their clothes at the sight of the first hairy chest.

:smiley:

… I only used my superpowers once to rescue my mother in law…
:blush:

How rude is it to make fun of the guy’s hair?

One of my favourite Apple Daily graphics was of the Typical Taiwan Legislator groping his assistant, drunk, and with obligatory bloodstained mouth. I hope they have good graphics for the Lecherous Adoghah Scum Stealin’ Our Jobs and Our Wimmen etc etc

Slow news day obviously. What they need is another scandal just before CNY. This year it will be Hong Bao Red Ink is Poisonous Scandal!

I think they peaked with the Gay Black Paedophile Drug Using Syphillitic Rapist Married to a Famous Taiwanese Woman - how do you follow that?

My source says. . .

[quote]Mack- (verb) To hit on, flirt with, or seduce a female by using verbal or sometimes physical means of persuasion.

see also: Mack Daddy"I’m gonna go mack me up some fine ass fo sho mah nigga!"[/quote]
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mack

And, in response to Toe Tag. …

[quote]mack" may derive from french slang where a pimp is known as a “mac” short for maquereau, or mackerel. Commonly, a mack is a pimp.

“Two girls in one night? you’re a mack.”[/quote]

They’re finally on to you bastards!
:laughing:
HG

And the winner is Mack Momma Teresa :bravo: :bravo:

As far as I recall, macking is ebonics for trying to hit on someone. But ideal that it came from a french word probably gives it creditablity.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]

And, in response to Toe Tag. …

[quote]mack" may derive from french slang where a pimp is known as a “mac” short for maquereau, or mackerel. Commonly, a mack is a pimp.

“Two girls in one night? you’re a mack.”[/quote][/quote]

So, if you’re macking a mec, that would make you a …fanny-packer? :astonished:

Any of you remember 4 years ago, when Next magazine - also owned by Jimmy Lai - printed a guide detailing where to find foreign men?

it was before Carnegie, I think, so Roxy 99 got a prominent mentioning, along with - would you believe it - Q bar.

Has no one caught on to what I think is the really interesting detail here – Apple was only retelling the story that was on the Taipei City Government’s website, before it was rapidly took down. It even says so in the Apple Daily story.

They are picking up on a buzz from Korea that went huge, that claimed foreign men were preying on Korean women…and thousands of English teachers were expelled!

AND WHO NEEDS A GUIDE TO PICK UP THESE WOMEN? Even illiterate men are in the running. Just stand on the corner…and breathe.

I would say that those who can self-propel are doing better than those who are differently abled, and I would say those in the under 70 category are doing better than those in the over 70 category, but other than that, everyone seems to be dating Asian women with little to no effort.