Appreciation of Physical Attributes

This in my mind is still purely cosmetic vanity, even if there’s a mile high club fantasy involved. By little people, I meant midgets who are trying to get some semblance of “normalcy”.

Mapo- if you had some sort of accident, it seems like that might fall under the normal purview of the types of people that are normally considered for this surgery. People often get plastic surgery if they’ve been in an accident (burned in a fire, etc.)

This in my mind is still purely cosmetic vanity, even if there’s a mile high club fantasy involved. By little people, I meant midgets who are trying to get some semblance of “normalcy”.[/quote]
Hey, if it’s her dream. . . . I just hope she has better sense than to work for China Air. :shock:

Unfortunately, height isn’t considered a problem, unless of course it’s drastic (like a four-foot-tall shortlimbed dwarf). In my case, it wouldn’t be worth the expense, and insurance wouldn’t even think about it.

On second thought, I think 47 kg should be OK :wink: , considering average Taiwanese girls’ height, but 41 is skeletal (?)…A Korean friend of mine who’s 43 kg/160cm is really skin and bones, have AA boobs, and is eager to gain weight because according to her, nothing looks good on her. BTW, I found in Korea, even cup C lingeries don’t exist at all!!! There are people like her with enormous metabolism who just can’t gain weight no matter how much they eat.

Bastards. No fair cheating with your high metabolism!

On second thought, I think 47 kg should be OK :wink: , considering average Taiwanese girls’ height, but 41 is skeletal [/quote]
Isn’t 41 kg = 90 pounds? That is definitely on the lite side of lite. I guess it depends on height, also. I’m also imagining a girl that is 158 cm (5’2") or so. Not sure how you’re definining average height. Maybe also lack of muscle? (Muscle weighs more than fat.) Still, exercise is not a common thing for Taiwanese girls but most are not 41 in my experience.

Um, I also think 46-47kg should be ok at the average height (if it’s about 158 cm). 46-47 kg makes a girl look slim but also allows her skin to be attractively elastic (with proper exercises) and allows some

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]She also has a pair of well-rounded and distinctively womanly boobs.
And that is reason number 47 why I love living in Taiwan so much.[/quote]

:laughing: artsci.wustl.edu/~rlneblet/sounds/knockers.wav

[quote=“Neo”]
Isn’t 41 kg = 90 pounds? That is definitely on the lite side of lite. I guess it depends on height, also. I’m also imagining a girl that is 158 cm (5’2") or so. Not sure how you’re defining average height. Maybe also lack of muscle? (Muscle weighs more than fat.) Still, exercise is not a common thing for Taiwanese girls but most are not 41 in my experience.[/quote]

My 41 kg of cuddlesome fun is a wee bit taller than that – about 162 cm, I think (I don’t pay too much attention to height, but I know she’s very proud of her every cm. and doesn’t think herself lacking at all in that department).

She doesn’t have much in the way of muscle, but she is quite supple – she goes to the gym two or three times a week for yoga and what they call “body sculpting”, and can contort herself into all kinds of positions that I can’t even get close to copying.

She’s actually not such a fragile little thing, and I don’t go in fear of breaking her bones when we romp about in bed.

In fact, she really doesn’t look all that thin to me, but almost every stranger we ever meet makes some comment about her thinness, so I guess she must seem unusually thin to other people. I always respond that no, I don’t think she’s too thin, and consider her perfect exactly as she is - and I mean it truly from the bottom of my heart when I say that.

I’m having trouble imagining how this could be possible. The 41 kg is easy to imagine, but 41 kg “yet distinctly womanly” is a little harder. I think you’re gonna have trouble getting us to believe it. How about some pictures to settle the debate? :laughing: :laughing:

Then again, I’ve seen stranger things. How about 4’11.5" (151 cm), petite Chinese girl, D cup. All natural.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]She’s actually not such a fragile little thing, and I don’t go in fear of breaking her bones when we romp about in bed.
[/quote]

Don’t keep us in suspense…We’re all waiting for the video! :laughing:

Yah, I thought 42 kilos was a little “lite” too. But I figured it out at work today.

8 kilos (4 for each womanly breast)
14 kilos for the torso
8 kilos (4 for each leg)
8 kilos for the hips and ass (as Omni told us she’s a little bigger than her sisters :laughing: )
4 kilos for the head

So there you have it. Omni’s girlfriend simply has no arms!

[quote=“Mucha (Muzha) Man”]8 kilos (4 for each womanly breast)
14 kilos for the torso
8 kilos (4 for each leg)
8 kilos for the hips and ass (as Omni told us she’s a little bigger than her sisters :laughing: )
4 kilos for the head

So there you have it. Omni’s girlfriend simply has no arms![/quote]
She sounds kind of wierd looking too. Not only does she have no arms, but with each breast as heavy as her head and legs, her breastuses must sag down to her knees or something.

None of it is true at all. She has all the things that she ought to have in all the places where they ought to be. She’s totally normal – or at least as normal as could be expected for a girl who’d go for a guy like me.

This thread seems long since buried, but I’d first like to agree with Omni. Part of Taiwan’s charm is its higher [than the West] proportion of slender and graceful women.

However, compared to when I was here 4 years ago, Taipei has a higher percentage of pear-shaped women. (I’m trying to be objective here.) Taiwanese do tend to be slight in the breast area, and when they put on weight, it seems to go mostly to their bottoms. So, it seems that the women (for me) are becoming less attractive in general (although still my preference over Western women).

This ‘fattening’ trend can no doubt be attributed to two of my country’s great contributions to Taiwan - McDonald’s and Starbucks. While I order a black coffee and maybe a bagel at Starbucks, or a plain burger and orange juice at McDonald’s; the average Taiwanese gal orders cheesecake and a Frappuccino with whipped cream at Starbucks, or an ice cream cup (or 2) and fries to dip into her ice cream at McDonald’s.

Ironic… A Westerner is attracted to a Taiwanese woman partly due to her slenderness; she is attracted to him; his Western baggage including junk food appeals to her; she is transformed by it into a women physically resembling the women the Westerner left in the West.

For those of you who have been in Taiwan for 10 or more years, were there so many overweight kids? Now, I realize that “overweight” is a relative and subjective term, but my meaning is “double chins, belly flab hanging well over the waistband, etc.”. What are these kids eating? How many Western-born Asians are waifish? The ones that I know are “fatter” than the typical native-born Asian.

Oh well, to each his own. My drift is that Taiwan is becoming more like the West in eating habits; and might resemble the West in physique within a couple more decades. The Western, and especially the American, diet has caused Native Americans, Inuit and Asians to balloon out even more so than Caucasians.

15 years, wow, content of the post aside anyone want to top that?