APRC in Hsinchu?

I’ve decided to apply for my APRC after having lived here for far too long. However, I am not an American, and to crown it all, I live in Hsinchu. Does anyone know the procedures involved for a South African living in Hsinchu? By that I mean names and addresses of the various government agencies involved?

Much obliged for any info! :help: :notworthy:

Have you contacted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taipei to get a set of rules and procedures from them? TEL: (02)2348-2999

Thanks a lot!!! I have contacted them and all it involves is all the paperwork to the Foreign Affairs Police here in Hsinchu. They do all the rest. My secretary at work is sorting it all out. :notworthy: