APRC wage question

Thinking about getting mine, but…
[b]

1. For the recent years, having a monthly average income twice the monthly average basic income promulgated by Council of Labor Affairs of the Executive Yuan. [/b]

The last 3-4 years I have made about 48-49 grand monthly on avg, (not including privates, etc). My tax forms seem to say 43-48 if you do the math (company saving money?).

Does anyone know how this works? Is there any problem for me? :unamused:

Thkz

[quote=“Dangergyrl”]Thinking about getting mine, but…
[b]

1. For the recent years, having a monthly average income twice the monthly average basic income promulgated by Council of Labor Affairs of the Executive Yuan. [/b]

The last 3-4 years I have made about 48-49 grand monthly on avg, (not including privates, etc). My tax forms seem to say 43-48 if you do the math (company saving money?).

Does anyone know how this works? Is there any problem for me? :unamused:

Thkz[/quote]As long as your annual total income for the tax year before applying for the APRC is $420,000 or above, you’ll qualify for the APRC. So, if your company has been reporting an average of at least $35,000 per month for your income, you’ll be fine. If they’ve been reporting $43,000 per month, then you’re really fine.

Let’s see if you meet the financial requirements to apply this year. You just filed your taxes for the 2009 tax year, I hope. What was the total income reported for you? If it was $420,000 or higher, you meet the financial requirements for the APRC and you could apply this year if you also meet the residency requirements for the past 5 years.