Arab-owned company to run six major U. S. ports...maybe not

We haven’t taken one ounce of Iraq’s oil or other natural resources. To what exactly are you referring when you say we “reap all the rewards”?

“Why are Americans complaining the UAE had Jack shit to do with any bombs.”

I take it you didn’t read the 9/11 Commission Report. A lot of terrorist financing was done through UAE banks.

“Americans should fear their government. They are the ones destroying freedoms for Americans.”

I agree that we must be vigilant, but I think your statement is way over the top.

With friends like that …

Let’s see if Bush is a man of his word: ‘You’re either with us or against us in the fight against terror.’

I just can’t take anti-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Go to Iraq and help the locals build schools. Write letters to politicians, do charity work, hell, join the insurgency if it makes you happy.

If you’re not doing anything but bitching about it in pubs or on forumosa, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that I believe you care.

[quote=“trebuchet”]I just can’t take anti-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Go to Iraq and help the locals build schools. Write letters to politicians, do charity work, hell, join the insurgency if it makes you happy.

If you’re not doing anything but bitching about it in pubs or on forumosa, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that I believe you care.[/quote]

You’re late. Some of us have been here forever. :whistle:

[quote=“cake”]Just imagine how Arabs must feel when they see uncle sam and his merry men of crooks come into their land and reap all the rewards and leave most of the place a shit hole dump.

Why are Americans complaining the UAE had Jack shit to do with any bombs.

Americans should fear their government. They are the ones destroying freedoms for Americans.[/quote]

You are making sense to me. :thumbsup:

bobepine

:threadjacked:

Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard Bush is evil line…anybody? Beuller?

Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard Bush is evil line…anybody? Beuller?[/quote]Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard “You’re just an ignorant Bush-basher with nothing to contribute” line. :unamused:

bobepine

Which one? Last time I checked, everyone up to and including George Bush Smrter was a member of the “with me or against me axis of snivel”.[/quote]

Much agreed :bravo:

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“redandy”]:threadjacked:

Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard Bush is evil line…anybody? Beuller?[/quote]Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard “You’re just an ignorant Bush-basher with nothing to contribute” line. :unamused:

bobepine[/quote]
Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard: “Surely someone out there has something more to contribute than the standard ‘You’re just an ignorant Bush-basher with nothing to contribute’ line” line. :slight_smile:

You guys are funny. :slight_smile:

(There, my contribution other than Bush is evil)

You guys are just too cute.

[quote=“trebuchet”]I just can’t take anti-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Go to Iraq and help the locals build schools. Write letters to politicians, do charity work, hell, join the insurgency if it makes you happy.[/quote]The medias are hoping to numb people just like you are. They do a pretty good job judging from your comment. Looks like they’ve got jd numb too. Sheep :slight_smile:

[quote]If you’re not doing anything but bitching about it in pubs or on forumosa, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that I believe you care.[/quote]You’re a numb bastard. :wink:

bobepine

Im not numb bob, I’m just not fighting the tide anymore. I know what I believe and why.

If you think the game has gone dirty, then I’d not suggest sticking around for the next level. War doesn’t make anyone happy. But I’d trust ANY sitting president to make the right calls when the shit hit the fan over the calls of foul from the “Naive and Hypocritical and let’s be universally fair to all peoples Coalition.”

I’m not numb. I have just taken sides.

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“trebuchet”]I just can’t take anti-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Go to Iraq and help the locals build schools. Write letters to politicians, do charity work, hell, join the insurgency if it makes you happy.[/quote]The medias are hoping to numb people just like you are. They do a pretty good job judging from your comment. Looks like they’ve got jd numb too. Sheep :slight_smile:

[quote]If you’re not doing anything but bitching about it in pubs or on forumosa, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that I believe you care.[/quote]You’re a numb bastard. :wink:

bobepine[/quote]

And what are YOU doing to change the world, Bob?

Looks like Congress managed to get a delay:

breitbart.com/news/2006/02/24/D8FVI49O0.html

Showing a little more resolve than I expected, lets see if anything comes of it.

Much like jd said, it’s more about what I believe in and why. Saying one has to act on something in order to have an opinion doesn’t make sense to me. Saying we believe in different things makes more sense. My post was in good spirit with the winks and all.

bobepine

[quote=“trebuchet”]I just can’t take anti-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Go to Iraq and help the locals build schools. Write letters to politicians, do charity work, hell, join the insurgency if it makes you happy.

If you’re not doing anything but bitching about it in pubs or on forumosa, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that I believe you care.[/quote]

I just can’t take pro-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Join the army, pick up a gun, go to Iraq, where you are desperately needed.

If you are not doing anything about the war on Islamofascism but bitching about it in pubs or or forumosa, don’t fool yourself into thinking that I believe you are anything but a true and loyal member of the order of the chickenhawk- willing to fight and die to the last drop of somebody else’s blood.

[quote=“MikeN”][quote=“trebuchet”]I just can’t take anti-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Go to Iraq and help the locals build schools. Write letters to politicians, do charity work, hell, join the insurgency if it makes you happy.

I just can’t take pro-Bush rants seriously anymore. If you care that much, do something about it. Join the army, pick up a gun, go to Iraq, where you are desperately needed.

If you are not doing anything about the war on Islamofascism but bitching about it in pubs or or forumosa, don’t fool yourself into thinking that I believe you are anything but a true and loyal member of the order of the chickenhawk- willing to fight and die to the last drop of somebody else’s blood.[/quote]

:laughing: :bravo: :smiley:
That is always such a great tool, take a ridiculous statement and turn it around to expose it’s idiocy.

Bodo

I didn’t vote for Bush and I don’t support the war. If I did, I’d be wearing a uniform.

But the venom I hear for Bush sometimes reminds me of the venom I hear from conservatives who hate, HATE Hillary Clinton. It’s just so over-the-top emotional, you can tell it actually doesn’t have much to do with the target of their hatred, and a lot more to do with some personal issues inside them.

I couldn’t say that I’m in the camp that HATE, HATES Bush. He seems like he has a pretty good sense of humor, and likes to laugh a lot. But, I do have issues with his administration and the policies that it has chosen to pursue. I think a lot of folks who are labeled Bush haters actually outline the problems they have with Bush’s policies - yeah there’s the occasional barb regarding his lack of intelligence (may or may not be true). However, it seems to me that the folks who hate Hillary Clinton mostly engage in ad hominem attacks against her. I rarely see any criticism of her as a policy-maker. I’d actually like to see some - I’m sure there are problems with her way of thinking too.

Bodo