ARC by marriage

Please settle this dispute. ( The winner gets a supper in a restaurant of their choice )
My g/f is married to a Taiwanese. She doesn’t have a real degree but a fake!! She thinks that because of her ARC by marriage, any school she applies for a job to, will not check out her degree or send it to the Ministry of Education. Because she already has the ARC. I say she’s wrong and that most schools especially big chain schools will still check the degree out and send it to the Ministry of Education. Then she’ll get caught!! What do you think?? Am I right or is she?
Thanks

[quote=“applegirl”]Please settle this dispute. ( The winner gets a supper in a restaurant of their choice )
My g/f is married to a Taiwanese. She doesn’t have a real degree but a fake!! She thinks that because of her ARC by marriage, any school she applies for a job to, will not check out her degree or send it to the Ministry of Education. Because she already has the ARC. I say she’s wrong and that most schools especially big chain schools will still check the degree out and send it to the Ministry of Education. Then she’ll get caught!! What do you think?? Am I right or is she?
Thanks[/quote]

Seems to me that since they don’t have to apply for a work permit for her, most schools won’t even ask about her “degree”. The JFRV is a big bonus for them.