Arc to student flip flip

If I flip my arc and become a full time student, will the student visa (or what ever it is) let me float in and out of the country, or is it loads of paper work each time you leave tpi.

Second q. Can I flip my current arc in to a uni arc and learn chinese (thats a tough q i think)


If you get a multiple entry student visa then it will be no problem to come and go. If it is a single entry visa then you would need to apply each time you leave.