Arcades

We talked about this at the Happy Hour. It’s now time to put words into action. Who’s in for Friday or Saturday?

We’ll also let the single Forumosa ladies know if there any studs who hang out there. Aside from ourselves of course.

I’m going to have to pass; money’s a bit tight these next couple of weeks :frowning:

I’m down for sat

Tetsuo, no worries. I got you covered.

Who else is good with the stick? The arcade stick, I mean.

Well, I guess I can’t turn down such a generous offer :laughing: Count me in for Saturday then.

How about Sat. at 2pm?

Ximen or Shi-lin? MTK, since you’re the pro I’ll let you choose.

I personally like Ximen better because it had the real DDR there and has more games.

What’s up with Taipei and all of the fake arcade cabinets? I’m yet to find a real Taiko no Tatsujin cabinet. They’re all those weak-ass ones with the small drums and plastic sticks, that don’t even have the arcade board inside. Probably a PC with a PS2 emulator or some crap.

Here in Kaohsiung all of the Taiko no Tatsujin, and most of the other games seem to be the real deal.

Strange.

Ok boys, 2pm tomorrow at Ximen station Exit #1.

[quote=“tetsuo500”]What’s up with Taipei and all of the fake arcade cabinets? I’m yet to find a real Taiko no Tatsujin cabinet. They’re all those weak-ass ones with the small drums and plastic sticks, that don’t even have the arcade board inside. Probably a PC with a PS2 emulator or some crap.

Here in Kaohsiung (Gaoxiong) all of the Taiko no Tatsujin, and most of the other games seem to be the real deal.

Strange.[/quote]
I had to google up the Taiko no Tatsujin (shoulda just said that drum game). Well the Ximen arcade has a bunch of real deal games (that drum game included). I’m sure it has something to do with that law that got rid of all the arcades in Taipei (except for a few that for what ever reason are still OK).

I"ll be there!