Are countries finally going to start pushing back against China?

Chinese authorities had pressured the Turkish government to take down the tweet showing Taiwan’s banner and Erdogan had complied.

Thanking countries who helped after the earthquake is a political issue :man_facepalming:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Awaiting eagerly for China to announce Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer hurt feelings of Chinese people. :cry:

5 Likes

Well, theres the problem right there. Eastern European nations arent respected like northern / Western ones. By gosh, nothing has changed.

Just kidding. But serious question. What is the point of a “European Union” if they cant even come together to write a stern letter to a country displaying Nazi tendencies against the planet? Of all the regions in recent history, how do they not see the writing on the wall?

They have no right talking smack to other countries if they cant figure this one out.

5 Likes

No chill :joy:

Germany stepping up…

Is that real??

What is maas?

The Fucking (Foreign Minister Heiko) Maas

:grin:

His English is Crapola.

ENGLISH 101 with Marco
If you want to insult a public official properly. Do not include the definite article.
The Fucking Chen Weihua ✘
Fucking Chen Weihua ✓

Another lesson successfully learned!

2 Likes

Just found this, by Chen Weihua:

Which is all well and good, but perhaps someone should write an article with the title “Some Chinese yet to wake up from the 19th Century”

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nice. Beijing can suck it.

1 Like

“And, on my way out the door, let me make some meaningless gestures that I would never do if they would have any consequences.”

We take what we can get.

2 Likes

So Free Tibet is going to happen in Biden’s term?

3 Likes

If Tibet has been free all this time then we don’t have to free it and its called Tibet Autonomous Region. /s

I think there will definitely be some sort of conflict under Biden, not sure with who tho…

Trump is the first president in a while not to start a war with someone and seemed to be all about “making great deals ™”, which is ironic since he usually gets the “wild tough man” persona attributed to him, but really he’s more of a business man and an isolationist, so Taiwan might be better under Biden

Or, you know, it could get completely blown up while Biden’s too occupied sniffing children’s hair

I can’t agree more as CCP members are still sleep walking in the 19th century. Inevitably they won’t be able to catch up in this century. Always 100 years behind undoubtedly.

Which would explain why China is now the second most powerful nation on earth.

1 Like