Are countries finally going to start pushing back against China?

Good. The Chinese don’t respect weakness. I’m not sure what the British will do in the Pacific but hey it’s good to have friends.

Yes I know they have a few little islands …Kind of.
I just watched a documentary on the Pitcairn’s fascinating place…some do the world’s most remote islands.

Where they make honey and have sex with children

1 Like

The Brits should’ve partitioned China late 1800s with the others. That would’ve solved all the problems.

I don’t think the British could do much in the event of a war, it would be very risky. Maybe further out in the Pacific their ships could survive a confict . But again, I applaud the recent statement.

US,UK,Oz bring the motherfucking Aukus , bring the Aukus

2 Likes
1 Like

Its more about the submarines to take on the Chinese “Coast Guard”

That’s the official name. From the article above,

The Aukus pact is seen as a method of countering China’s growing power in the Indo-Pacific

Almost like they saw the jokes being made if they had named it the usuka pact.

1 Like

It certainly did for India, Pakistan, South-East Asia, and all of Africa,

2 Likes

Yes the middle East is certainly better off for British partitions into separate nation States

1 Like

It did work. Pretty much all these countries are poor as shit and pose no threat to others other than the two with nuclear warheads, and those two only bother each other. If China had been partitioned it would’ve stayed fractured, poor, and weak.

Yes just like Korea

1 Like

Or Germany

1 Like

Who knows how things would have gone.
But I’m pretty sure that Southern China would have boomed much earlier because they already had industrial hubs in Shanghai and export manufacture in the 20s and 30s. And Shanghai was a popular city at the time.

1 Like

When would it be on the table to have partitioned off China?

Why do you think the allied forces partitioned Germany after the war?

Korea was only divided into two countries and it’s a lot smaller. European powers and Japan were going to parition China after the first Sino-Japanese War into several until the US convinced them not to.

Your reasoning as always is unique and special

2 Likes

It’s history, not reasoning.