Are Taiwanese females generally all like this?

Can I have her?

:astonished:You are clearly speaking from second-hand experience. Taiwanese women are most definitely capable of expressing anger.

I wish I could post a picture of her. She is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever known. But looks are not everything…

1.) Very smart…has Bachelors and is working to get Masters (Major in Chinese Literature and Business)
2.) Funny, she makes me laugh a lot
3.) Easy to talk to, we talk for hours (in english) about anything and everything…cell phone bill = ouch! :astonished: :fume: But it is worth it
4.) Around children she is an Angel. Kids flock to her and love to be around her (that is why I was so shocked that she said what she said about disciplining children) We talked tonight, long conversation, she apologized and said she wasnt in her right mind. She said that she was frustrated at the bunny because it was kicking her and scratched her arm, as a reaction she swated its butt and then kissed it out of guilt. She did not tell me this at first…so Its all clear now. :blush: I feel a bit foolish. See…I was totaly over reacting.
5.) She is not “high maintenance” at all. She is tom-boyish and can beat me at a game of b-ball anyday, but she also cleans up real well and can be very lady like when the time arises.
6.) Did I mention she is beautiful? More like drop dead gorgeous…long legs, cute ears, adorable nose, mesmorizing eyes, thin but not too thin, long black hair, slender piano fingers, I could go on and on…you all can stop drooling now
7.) She has a very contageous laugh…and uses it often
8.) Her smile makes your heart melt
9.) She can sing…and very pretty too, her voice is very pleasent
10.) She is not afraid to speak her mind and opinion. I actually like this. I dont like it when the SO always agrees with everything you say…a little debate in a realtionship is healthy
11.) She is travel savy and has been all over SE asia alone…she back packed through cambodia by herself! I think that is just cool.
12.) Her english is 90% perfect with the remaining 10% being absolute adorable broken english with cute mistakes
13.) We share similar interests and goals
14.) She is supportive of me and my dreams
15.) She loves me too
16.) The love making is something beyond description… :notworthy: :smiley: She isnt shy, thats for sure…she knows what she wants and she knows how to give in return. (Ok no more kiss and tell) :blush:
17.) She has a great family who is supportive of her and has accepted me graciously into their home. He sister is awesome…a 15 year old genious who also speaks perfect english and can kick my ass at about any card game.
18.) She isnt afraid to let me cook :slight_smile:
19.) She is geniune and not pretentious
20.) She plays the piano really well, which I find sexy for some strange reason
21.) She takes interest in things in my life that other SO have never bothered to take an interest in. She also is anti TV…like me…I dont mind a show or two a week, but i have better things to do with my life…however recently this PC has been my life…grrrrrr :raspberry:
I could go on…but I will stop here

So there you have it, the list of the good. Like I siad before, I wish I could put a photo up here for you guys to see just how amazingly beautiful she is…then again…back guys…back! :smiling_imp:

oh yeah, i almost forgot, she has an amazing ass too :sunglasses:

I’ve never seen any of my girlfriends express anger in any way that wasn’t VERY quiet either. I have sisters, so I can tell when they are angry. But they don’t let it out like my friends back at home did.

Derek, before you get married to her PLEASE consider how almost impossible it is to get a contested divorce in Taiwan.

:astonished:You are clearly speaking from second-hand experience. Taiwanese women are most definitely capable of expressing anger.[/quote]

I remember a woman in Taichung who was so mad at her BF that she drove her March into the steps of the orignal Frog pub. Then she backed up, and did it again.

Expressible Anger
Taiwanese woman
NO problem

:astonished:You are clearly speaking from second-hand experience. Taiwanese women are most definitely capable of expressing anger.[/quote]

I remember a woman in Taichung who was so mad at her BF that she drove her March into the steps of the orignal Frog pub. Then she backed up, and did it again.

Expressible Anger
Taiwanese woman
NO problem[/quote]

:astonished: egads man! that is psychoness for sure :loco:

It is, but not by any means unusual.

Metaphorically speaking, you are the bunny. See how it fares before proceeding.

HG

I bet it’s name is derek.

I bet it’s name is derek.[/quote]

Dude, that was cold…very cold. :unamused: Why the hate?

Derek1978, you know you want to come and see if things work out and if your dreams will be shattered sooner or later. So just do it. It’s nice to air out your worries on a public forum, but I say come here, try it out. If you don’t like it, you can always go home. Everyone has a choice to make any decision in their lives. You’re in charge of your destiny. It’s not that scary. Give it a chance!

I came here in Feb. 04, giving myself a time frame of 24 months, meaning I would leave in Feb. 06. I extended my stay for another six months. But in August, I’m Audi. However, if by remote possibility, I meet a person here whom I want to share the rest of my life with, I might, JUST might extend my stay. So there’s always a way out. Nothing is set in stone.

I bet it’s name is derek.[/quote]

Dude, that was cold…very cold. :unamused: Why the hate?[/quote]
Sorry.

[quote=“derek1978”]

[/quote]

So you’ve worked towards the goal and dream of spending the rest of your days in grandma’s old house on a duck farm somewhere in the badlands of Betelnutville, southern Taiwan? :astonished:

Just kidding dude. :wink:

but I’m sure on forumosa.com you’re never gonna lose that “duck farm guy” identity…

[quote=“trapjaw”][quote=“derek1978”]

[/quote]

So you’ve worked towards the goal and dream of spending the rest of your days in grandma’s old house on a duck farm somewhere in the badlands of Betelnutville, southern Taiwan? :astonished:

Just kidding dude. :wink:

but I’m sure on forumosa.com you’re never gonna lose that “duck farm guy” identity…[/quote]

I can take it. I unleashed the duck monster and now i need to own up to it. Yeah, actually she has been enthusiastic and supportive of me finishing my education, even if it takes a bit of time…also encourages me to pursue my hobbies and interests.

I just want to make this announcement to all…just to clarify[color=red]The duck farm will not be my place of employment [/color]I will be in Kaohsiung studying and later working doing things other than farming ducks. Although I dont mind pitching in to help now and then…could be fun and stories to tell in the future :laughing:

Yeah yeah, hobbies…

So, can we come see the duck farm?

[quote=“jdsmith”]Yeah yeah, hobbies…

So, can we come see the duck farm?[/quote]

I believe it is still a fish farm right now. They plan on converting it during late spring/early summer.

But, yeah…its not my place to really offer, but my GF probably wouldnt mind.

Just be ready to roll up the sleves and do a little duck farming (whatever that entails…I have no idea whatsoever)

You’ll be finding out soon enough as there is 0% chance you will change your mind about this now unless something really catastrophic happens.

Anybody wanna bet?

Well, raising the cute little beggars is a dream, feeding them daily, ensuring the are diseased free, it almost like raising children. The problem is the harvest can be a queasy moment for “mum,” “dad” and the “kids” alike. They’re not making pate de fois gras by any chance?

HG

Edit: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Look what that silly pinyiniser did to my fois gras!!!

[quote=“Bassman”]Can we see the list of good things about her too?

I was going to say that, with all that fire, I bet she shags like a minx. But, that wouldn’t be polite.

So, I’ll write it really small like.
[/quote]

And now that last part a little bigger, since it seems that I was right.

I was going to say that, with all that fire, I bet she shags like a minx.

But, that wouldn’t be polite.

So, I’ll write it really small like.

Sorry. But it had to be said.

I’d mimic her actions. Let her get a taste of it. When she does whatever, just repeat it: “Bad people! Bad rabbit! Bad, bad, bad, I say!” and start throwing things around or whatever she does. Let her know what influence she has. She might leave you or something, but what the hell. People don’t change.

“She makes me laugh, but I get weirded out when she stands above my bed holding a knife in the middle of the night.”

:astonished:

Nice avatar Derek. :laughing:

HG