Are Taiwanese people "The Borg?"

i was watching Star Trek Voyager when i realized something: TW people remind me of the Borg. it seems they have a collective consciousness. i don’t know if this happens to others but there seem to be "let’s all bash Ran the man days’ where every TW person i run into gives me a cold shoulder and an evil comment. it starts form the taxi driver that morning and goes all the way to my wife getting pissed off at me in the evening. these bad days only last one day, but it’s weird, like the whole fucking country is having MC and decided they hate me on that day.
then whenever i most need it, i can’t get things, because every store that has what i need is closed on that day. worst of all, the day you most need your paycheck will be the day you can’t get it.
i believe they run on a different schedule, written by satan himself. that’s what i think.

i believe i’m a shit magnet. shit always finds me, even though i try to stay out of it. like little girls getting harrased by taxi drivers. always happens on my watch. then i have to be the one to gather my courage and face getting killed. it’s always little old me! then everybody blames me for getting into something that’s not my business. that’s why it’s hard to be brave. nobody will support what you did. chances are her boyfriend will come find me and beat me for trying to make sure she didn’t get hurt (not your business). then every fucking body is on my case.

Yeah…sometimes its damn hard finding a phone booth to change into that Super Hero costume.

I have the same trouble myself occasionally. :uhhuh:

This is something I have noticed time and again over the years. Probably the best example is the one in which, on any given day, you are in the mood to see a plethora of tight, pert female arse-cracks as they perch on the backs of scooters in their low-rider jeans. What happens? Of course, for that ENTIRE day, all you see are 65-year-old harpies in monkey-shit brown stretch polyester hausfrau pants, heavily pilled and with the bottoms stuffed into yellow transparent galoshes, grinning inanely to display rows of gold teeth.
Or naked midriffs in jeans that just barely cover the pubic mound? Surely “naruwan” never sounded sweeter on the days when these are out making Taipei a brighter place. But are they ever there when you NEED them?
Monkey-shit brown polyester and gold teeth!

You know, there might be a reason for this.

yeah what tetsuo? the big freaking chip on my shoulder? maybe.

I’m just saying, if you keep finding yourself in a world of shit, you might want to see if there’s a reason you keep ending up there.

i know. but like, i’m walking down roosevelt to ho ping and there it is. little girl crying. taxi driver yelling, demanding money for a little scratched paint to his precious taxi. taxi driver telling me to go or get killed. i didn’t ask for it.
guess it’s like solomon said in proverbs: don’t be too righteous lest men hate you.
i have this thing. i wanna help. sometimes i wish i were more imposing like the big guys i’ve met here. i would definitely use it for good.

[quote=“rantheman”]I know. but like, I’m walking down Roosevelt to Ho Ping (Heping) and there it is. little girl crying. taxi driver yelling, demanding money for a little scratched paint to his precious taxi. taxi driver telling me to go or get killed. I didn’t ask for it.
guess it’s like solomon said in proverbs: don’t be too righteous lest men hate you.
I have this thing. i wanna help. sometimes I wish I were more imposing like the big guys I’ve met here. I would definitely use it for good.[/quote]

I feel a new forum coming on …entitled "rantheman’s therapy sessons’

Also, if you want Borg thinking then you should move to Japan… :astonished: :astonished:

I just want to be good, Father.

Here is the original Borg. By the way.

[quote=“Richardm”]Here is the original Borg. By the way.
[/quote]

Not as original as say…

[url=http://www.mascagni.org/processed-images/504643?width%5B3%5D=600&height%5B4%5D=566]

these guys…[/url]

[quote=“Richardm”]Here is the original Borg. By the way.
[/quote]

Ah yes, Ernest “7 of” Borgnine. Not to be confused with Jeri “Sex Slave” Ryan, a.k.a., “7 of 9”, and no relation to the original Borg, Ernest.

:frowning: