Are teens these days dummer?

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 … ouse-roof/

What is up with teens these days. Jumping off roofs, making themselves pass out, running in front of trains ?

Is this generation stupider then we were (hard to believe I know). :slight_smile:

No way. The news is just better at finding these stories today thanks to the marvelous inventions of Twitter and Facebook.

Please tell me that’s a deliberate speling mistake.

#Wait #till #we #all #talk #like #this

Teens are most certainly far more dumb than even 20 years ago. But then again, that’s been the geezer’s tome for many an eon.

The only caveat being teens’ access to technology has been exponetially driven far more in the last 5 years, than in any prior generation.

But what do I know? By the time I was thirteen, I was far more well travelled, more experienced, better read, and had far more respect for my elders than any of the young punks of today.

My son will turn 13 in November, and I certainly have far more pity for him than any of my forebears had for theirs, all down the line.
Too much exposure to puerile petulant media is most certainly not a good thing.
At least he can play a real instrument, whereas most of the wankers out today have no idea what a scale is, let alone some of the blues.
He’s got that, at least, and some degree of protecting the innocent, and securing the perimetre.
God’s mercy, on the poor ginger lad.

Agree my generation says “We use to make all kind of stuff and nobody died” probably they just never found the bodies :frowning:

But yeah it was harder to have proof or incriminatory evidence back then. Nobody saw it, it didn’t happened.

We’re a lot dummer. We also like to keep a space between the last word and the question mark in a question, if we even decide to use question marks at all. Personally, I try to avoid them as much as possible. Wouldn’t want to be one of those who actually paid attention in school, am I right.

I believe the right spelling is “amirite”.