Are there any classes here for Pranic Healing?

A friend of mine asked me what I knew about the teaching of Pranic Healing in Taiwan. So far, I know I don’t know much.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Didn’t the International Culture Association (ICA) do something like this? My old housemate was a Reiki Master, and she mentioned ICA once upon a time. I think Reiki is somehow related to Pranic Healing.

Prana is the Indian word for q (ch’i)i, so your friend could look out for qigong (ch’i kung), or alternatively ask around yoga schools see multiple threads on Forumosa). There are plenty of quacks involved in qigong. Some people would say that qigong is quackery, but I think otherwise. Anyway, watch out for quacks!

[quote=“Goose Egg”]A friend of mine asked me what I knew about the teaching of Pranic Healing in Taiwan. So far, I know I don’t know much.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Didn’t the International Culture Association (ICA) do something like this? My old housemate was a Reiki Master, and she mentioned ICA once upon a time. I think Reiki is somehow related to Pranic Healing.[/quote]

Reiki is almost along the same lines of Pranic healing. Have them do a google search for organzations in the US, then go from their . If that doesn’t pan out, I’ll ask my aunt who works in the field.

Best of luck :rainbow: