Are there more women than men in Taiwan?

I know several, but they are lesbians.
philosoraptor

2 Likes

Yea I just don’t play their game. You never win and they’re in it for themselves, not you. At least gay guys can go to a sauna and have one night stands. Don’t know if lesbians do the same.

When dating, any time you constantly meet people who don’t align with what you’re looking for, you should consider the possibility that you have a role to play in your misfortune.

For example, if you prioritize superficial characteristics, don’t be surprised to meet people who do the same.

5 Likes

Are you sure it’s your interests? And, I thought you preferred men. No?

I bet many Taiwanese women prefer Taiwanese men with whom they share the same culture, language and close values.

3 Likes

Given that most Taiwanese women marry Taiwanese men, I’d have to agree.

I mean to say, I do not discriminate gender when it comes to dating.

But I’ve found throughout my life that I’m able to connect emotionally with another man. If I find a woman that I can share a bond with, I’m open to that too. But so far in my life women are a closed door to me. They maintain a certain distance, I do not know why.

yup this is interesting, but not in a good way…

Going to bars is an interesting hobby?

Hey! Some us go to TGIFridays!

It works for this guy

Look how fed up the guy looks, clearly it’s not working out.

Anybody else seeing the obvious here?

There are more women in public and shops like this Bitch Fry-Fry - #2 by afterspivak , but in fact more men but seems they like to be at home (or offices) and even more so nowdays they can get food at home… Most women do not want be a princess but the freedom do what they want and can do that more more as earnings get better with better education.

While they enjoy taking freedom away from men?

How does that play out in your mind? Smart, independent women take a man’s freedom…er…how now?

4 Likes

How does going to the cafe or having better education take freedom away from men???

2 Likes

I believe they’re commonly referred to as Gold Diggers.

I (a white woman) am in a relationship with a Taiwanese man. Have been for about five years now. He does most of the cooking, cleaning and laundry before I have the chance to realize it needs to be done. I have noticed that I’m left to manage the finances, but other than rent, utilities, and groceries, there’s not much to be keeping an eye on.

But maybe I found a unicorn.

6 Likes

Great modern guy!

1 Like