Are there Taiwanese brands you really like?

Don’t you think their coconut looks like binglang?

The sugar rush they give you is vaguely similar to a binlang rush I guess.

Usher speakers provide a lot of bang for the buck. They’re much more expensive if you buy them in other countries.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is that Ding Gwa Gwa? I like the chicken skin rice wraps with toothpicks on both ends. Can’t be healthy but I love them.

Edit: I see it is 頂呱呱.

1 Like

I never tried 愛之味, I always exclusively use 牛頭牌 . Any other brand is just pure garbage.

I hope you can spot the contradiction here.

3 Likes

I looked around and 愛之味 only makes vegan ones. And vegan ones taste like crap. Basically just soy sauce with sand in it. 牛頭牌 has very distinctive tastes and if you go to any hot pot restaurants (like 12 pot) you can tell they used that brand. All other brand of it tastes nothing like 牛頭牌 , but it is also the most expensive brand out there.

Logic is still failing you here. Don’t knock it till you try it.

2 Likes

Hm made in Taiwan? Ohh I like Taiwanese girls.

2 Likes

Yea, I managed to find a pair of S520 for 3000, and their AU8500 amp for 3000 as well.

I was hoping for less but anything else in that price range is pure crap.

Sorry but I will not eat vegan 沙茶醬, they taste like crap. I tried it (at a family dinner where they had bought it by mistake) and you can tell right away. It tastes nothing like the regular one. Even the low cost brands (Howard brand) taste better than vegan ones.

4 Likes

No doubt! Must have it. Accept no substitutes included well-known ones made with barf crushed dried shrimp. I will take this to a hot pot restaurant if they cannot provide some veg option (they usually or always do).

I’ve found that anything I-Mei is usually of high quality

2 Likes

:thinking:

Do I sense some disagreement? Do tell!

Just wondering about the relationship between I-Mei and 愛之味.

None, they were intended as two unrelated comments.

Got it. I’m an I-Mei fan too. I used to eat their hotdogs back when I had an urge for such things, and I still eat their soft serve every now and then.

Oh? I’ve been trying to find some decent hotdogs lately. Like a pack to make at home.

Haven’t had their hotdogs in years. I wonder if they still sell them.

Used to like these bad boys too.

3 Likes