Arms or no arms

Are people really worked up on those Chinese missiles?

Why? China would be stupid to use them on Taiwan, so they’re only there for show, just like how Russia has nukes pointed at Europe, US has nukes pointed towards Russia/China, Israel probably has it’s nuclear-tipped missiles pointed at Iran, India/Pakistan pointing missiles at each other, etc… . They won’t be used.

It’s pointless to keep thinking about those dumb missiles, which probably don’t have the accuracy to hit Taiwan due to shabbiness.

You know what they say, “only in horseshoes and nuclear bombs does almost count.”

These are the veiws of an average Taiwanese.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]You know what they say, “only in horseshoes and nuclear bombs does almost count.”

These are the veiws of an average Taiwanese.[/quote]

Oh, I see.

As you can see, I’m not an average Taiwanese.

When I used to live in Seoul, I remember no one used to talk about North Korean missiles and artillery that supposedly could level Seoul to the ground within an hour or whatever. No one really cared. Not that I’m saying Taiwanese shouldn’t care, but I’m saying China doesn’t have the balls to shoot them at Taiwan (at the island itself) anyways.

I think only the US has used them against the Japanese…
Other than that no one has used them yet against another State.

I think most Taiwanese people think buying weapons just pisses off Da Lu in a big way and that it’s a waste of money.

The mentality is “Well the USA won’t let anything bad happen to us.”

It’s like not buying fire insurance on your house because your neighbor has a really big hose in his backyard.

big hose?? fruedian concept?