Arnie 2012?

OK, we know it’s a silly idea because he’s not allowed to become president. But…

The Republicans managed to hold onto a pretty big share of the popular vote. They’re in a mess now, regrouping, reinventing, reorganising, and its seems that they’re looking for a new direction - a way to draw a line under the Bush years and be seen to be moving on.

I think Arnie would be the perfect candidate.

[quote=“Loretta”]OK, we know it’s a silly idea because he’s not allowed to become president. But…

The Republicans managed to hold onto a pretty big share of the popular vote. They’re in a mess now, regrouping, reinventing, reorganising, and its seems that they’re looking for a new direction - a way to draw a line under the Bush years and be seen to be moving on.

I think Arnie would be the perfect candidate.[/quote]

First MJY’s daughter is hot, now this. You’re bored today, aren’t you?

Ex-actors/Californian governors make crap presidents.

HG

The problem is that most of the world has already learned that you can’t let Austrians in to become your national leader.

Finally, I’ve found a woman who understands me.

:notworthy:

Classic.

Our first export version was so full of bugs and problems that I think even after 70 years of correcting and redesigning it wouldnt be good to try it again. On the otherside, before they really try out the Alaskan governor they also might give him a chance. :laughing:

Arnie and Sarah? She could be the girly sidekick, machinegunning the bad guys while he sets the charges to blow up the whatsisname. This could be a great movie.

I saw a comment somewhere that Palin’s future lies in reality TV.

Arnie and Sarah? She could be the girly sidekick, machinegunning the bad guys while he sets the charges to blow up the whatsisname. This could be a great movie.

I saw a comment somewhere that Palin’s future lies in reality TV.[/quote]

You should ask TC to introduce you to some Reps, they are in urgend need of some new genius strategist I heard.

Would there be a role for our beloved Joe The Plumber?

Division by zero.

Abort? Retry? Fail?

Yeah that dirty foreigner Arnie, to think he wasn’t even born here and he’s already the Guvenor of California, makes my blood boil. What’s next, Presidents with direct lines to God and Presidents with Alzheimers…sheesh.

Finally, I’ve found a woman who understands me.[/quote]

Yet, I’m sooo far away… :whistle:

he can’t become president because he wasn’t born in the states.
However, if he did run, I would vote for him =D

Terminator --> Governator --> Presidenator?

Starring
Arnold as President
Palin as VP

Guest star: Joe the Plumber and Barack Obama

Plot:
Arnold and his hot sidekick Sarah Palin, must work together to save Joe the Plumber from the evil liberals, lead by Barack Obama!!!

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ex-actors/Californian governors make crap presidents.

HG[/quote]

What are you talking about?? REAGAN was just fine as an actor (B movies) , as a Governor and as President.

Better then BARBIE. Thats our new slogan.

AHnold would be a better President then Barbie too.

[quote=“lincolnunit”]he can’t become president because he wasn’t born in the states.
However, if he did run, I would vote for him =D

Terminator --> Governator --> Presidenator?

Starring
Arnold as President
Palin as VP

Guest star: Joe the Plumber and Barack Obama

Plot:
Arnold and his hot sidekick Sarah Palin, must work together to save Joe the Plumber from the evil liberals, lead by Barack Obama!!![/quote]

I dont even know why, but I just DETEST Palin. Just a feeling.

Arnie’s still reviled by many a Republican.
Tom Selleck might actually be on the short list for 2012.

As for Palin, she should start speaking in tongues. That would improve her sorry chances.

We need to get Oprah actively engaged in politics not just singing on the sidelines. I can see her on the ticket next time round.

I think Palin will end up on a calendar with her daughter - nudge wink.

She’d most assuredly would carry the vapid housewife vote. However, there would no doubt also be the most vehement protests from her accountants due to “irregularities”.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Arnie’s still reviled by many a Republican.
Tom Selleck might actually be on the short list for 2012.

As for Palin, she should start speaking in tongues. That would improve her sorry chances.[/quote]

I am surprised she’s still regarded this favorably by anyone. She’s a complete loon. Arnie is not too bad but he’s on the wrong side of too many issues for the republicans. Maybe if he killed a few animals from a helicopter they would like him more.