šŸ Cricket | Ashes Cricket

Yes so shit that England are now 72- 6 with Clark with 3 wickets for just 7 runsā€¦ 1st Session at Headingly :smiley: :smiley:

Hate to quote myself but England all out for a paltry 102 I hope the Aussies can score about 450 then bowl England out again and win by an innings.

Ohmygoodgod! 102 all out. GAME OVER.

Lemon-faced twatboy Pontingā€™s smashing them all over the park.

Oh well, so itā€™s into the 5th and final test at all square and with everything to play for.

England shouldā€™ve played Trott!

Australia are batting at over 5 runs an over in this sessionā€¦ ar the English sure they are not in a one day game?

We know they only played half a day but really, this is really losing the plot.

Australia will win this and the next test. :smiley:

Jeez. Already 14 wickets down on the first day! Whatā€™s happening at Headingley?

Itā€™s called cricket Jimi, cricket.

Sat Tv, I have to state that either you didnā€™t see the date of my post, or I misunderstand your first post today in this thread. My original point was quite clearly: 1) not written today, and B) most obviously a point that Austalia were (up until today) playing lunatic cricket.

Yes Tom we didnt play very well except in the first test which England were fortunate to draw.

But itā€™s the end result that matters.

A 1 game all and a drawn test would mean Australia retaining the Ashes. And that is what matters.

I much prefer a series like this over the last one where it was 5-0.

Not a bad call Aussies got 445 of my 450 innings callā€¦ good jobs ladsā€¦ now bowl out England for another 100 runs or so

Maybe even 50 lol

Tea break nowā€¦ Aussies 343 run lead should be able to defend that. Good timing Rugby on Wallabies vs Boks

SAT TV:
Are you a fucking convict?

Only a very very small fraction of Australians are fortunate enough to be able to trace their ancestry from the original convict settlers, and they wear that as a badge of pride. The rest tend to be ex-Poms (or other Europeans, and more recently half of eastern, southern and western Asia).

So stop A) complimenting him, and B) engaging in such a cultural cringe, thatā€™s me boy Tom. Thanks.

This thread has had the last page hacked off. I want it back. Thorne made an admission that he talks shit. :smiley:

Nicely put. Australian royalty, if you like.

I have no memory of that.

Cultural cringe? Are you trying to tell me off?

Poms are looking good at the moment. This game can go either way. Itā€™s not going to be a draw. Iā€™ll support the poms just to see the ungracious expression on Pontingā€™s ugly little lemon face.

Itā€™s a thrilling climax to a superb series.

I expect England to lose their last seven wickets for 50 or 60 more runs this morning, and the ozzers to lose a couple of wickets cheaply at the start of their second innings, but scrape their way to a one or two wicket win with big contributions from Ponting and North.