šŸ Cricket | Ashes Cricket

Stuart Broad has earned a place in history. Anderson is a sprayer. See my first post.

First post in this thread?

Maybe post 3 or 4. You will have to stop being a prick when you get back here or people will take pleasure in knocking your lights out.
Just a friendly pointer.

80 for no wickets at end of play. Good start for the Aussies hope we can go all the way and win this test and the Ashes of course. Didnt help with a miserable display in the first innings. Hopefully both of our openers can put up 250 runs each :smiley:

I donā€™t think I was being a prick. Iā€™m interested in your opinion so I looked at your first post on this thread and it clearly wasnā€™t the one you were referring to.

Another friendly pointer - your analysis about the entire series has been consistently correct. Not sucking up, just stating a fact. You know your cricket.

TT. I know cricket.
Sat TV. I pray your boys eat a dirty lasagne.

More likely we get some bad yorkshire pudding laddie.

I miss Michael Vaughan. He was proper cricket.
Also:Hilfenhaus is clearly player of the series.

Always wonderful to see South Africa winning the Ashesā€¦ :wink:

Youā€™re a very naughty boy.

If I were a betting man, Iā€™d put a tenner on a record-breaking win for the Aussies.

Ponting is a dead cert for at least 150, itā€™s impossible to imagine North getting out for less than a ton, and the others should easily be able to make up the balance to get the Ozzers home.

Well done, Australia! Itā€™s hugely disappointing for us Englishers, but a fitting finale to an outstanding series. And at least we made a fight of it, keeping ourselves in with a shout right up to the bitter end.

Ha ha. Me thinks that the Hexing Oracle of Linkou need have no fear of a convict escape.

Iā€™ve followed the whole series and itā€™s been tremendous fun. Such swings of fortune and form. Although the play is not of the same quality as seen in the 2005 series, it has lived up to the high expectations as a contest. Thereā€™s nothing quite like test cricket, especially a good five-test series.

Certainly nowhere near as good as 05. These two teams do not have the same quality. Like Omni though I seriously fear that Australia can bat for 2 days.

Yes we can but we didnt congrats to the poms for winning the Ashes test series. :bravo: :bravo:

See ya again :lick:

Thank you, Sir. Well played Australia, always positive and looking for the win.

SWEET!

Phew!

And a win for Spurs at Upton Park, too. What a night, what a high!

Was the secret ingredient sandpaper?