Asian American communities stand up amid string of violent attacks

You sure that wasn’t the golden triangle ?

1 Like

Undiagnosed case of chronic racism?

2 Likes

She could just be suffering from a severe case of batshit.

“Do you have anything to say?”
“Yeah, fuck you!”

Or, racist. Or both!

You’re right though, she could also have mental issues. Feel sorry for her kids.

3 Likes

I think they moved around after being left in Burma after the retreat.

I seem to remember there was actually a closely related anti communist group in Vietnam that had a flag very much like the KMT one.

Pretty sure JD is right about CPS.

1 Like

Anyone can place a hotline call. We all have her name, license plate number and description of situation.

They’ll probably be inundated once something like this is out there in the wild. Anyway, not sure they make anything better in this kind of situation

1 Like

Good. Consequences are a good thing for a stable society.

You never know. People who do crazy shit in public often do worse things in private.

Turns out the Asian woman involved in that incident is Taiwanese American.

2 Likes

Not going to press charges. Could she have? Not a crime in America, is it? Free speech isn’t it?

1 Like

Not a crime unless there were also threats of physical violence.

1 Like

Internet be serious these days. the best way to deal with words is to laugh at it :slight_smile: Many disagree, but it’s all retarded. fuck around with them :slight_smile:

Probably devils advocate was the wrong term. But anyway. anyone that looks at a an asian based genetic phenotype and says dog gets laughed at loudly in my book :joy: Same with other food preferences aligned with countries. the funny bit is they dont get the difference between culture and race.

1 Like

One of those inner borough acts of violence? :wink:

1 Like

That was a gap in my outer borough adventures :slight_smile: I did make it to the Bronx though!

Oh, the culture!

1 Like

Thien is not a very common Chinese name. The old twat from Braintree is not a good Irish-ish-man.

Her comeback was good. “He’s 77. Satan is waiting for him. Shouldn’t take long.” lol

1 Like